Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I saw in the other thread black women are super obese
First off let's lay off the kids if we can't keep the weight down, second lets not eat any freezer food
Any more suggestions?

- blackierobinson
Leave them when they get fat. Tell them youre leaving because shes fat. She will either get her act togther right there, or the relationship will be over and she wil lose weight out of spite for the next man. :blessed:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Don't worry about black women. Worry about yourself...

And once again proving the point I made yesterday, the chicks are realer nikkas than most of the nikkas on here.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Try creating stable family units? Health and nutrition are hallmarks of stable families that teach good nutritional habits growing up. Children are active and being fed healthy home cooked meals instead of trash fast food.

Also depression from the perception of being shytted on and abandoned by the men of their race for the crime of looking like what these dudes see in the mirror instead of being exotic leads to emotional eating too. So, I dunno, stop shytting on ur women on social media and in general?

Start there!

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh God helps those who help themselves. With that said, buy stock in healthcare, specifically those diabetic centers, I see them popping up in hoods and its gonna boom in the next 20 as those sugary alcoholic concoctions and late night waffle house trips start to pile up...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The only thing Black men can do is stop having sex with fat and overweight Black women. Simply saying what we don't like never seems to work, it just makes it worst.
".

And herein lies the rub.

Number 1 thank you for being honest and admitting that you don't like it, and not trying to fake some concern for the health of Black women in general.

Number 2 look thru this very board and see the "sure I will lie to a bytch to fukk her" combined with the " fukk these fat girls with this feeling themselves. Fat bytches are supposed to be easy p*ssy" "if I get desperate I'm just gonna find some sad fat chick to fukk"

It's not just hood guys gassing big girls up or glorifying thick or bbw. Maybe they are the only ones doing it honestly.
But men in general, as evidenced by your coli brehs- do the same shyt all day and there's a plenty of straight suburban cats on here.
:sas1:

If you don't like big girls you don't like em. That's your preference and you're entitled to it. But don't assume that every man on the planet needs to shun and shame them too so your poor eyes won't be subjected to the sight of big girls any more. That's not how it works.
:sas2:

Ftr before anybody even tries it I am not big fat or obese but it shouldn't matter for the purpose of this post any way.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
fitness is already popular
I feel like if people didn't exaggerate up their gym going on social media and stuff, people would be less interested in posting gym selfies when they aren't really in there doing shyt (this isn't just women either lol) and a pic of the "healthy meals" they eat between eating like shyt

I feel like the focus on health is really superficial right now, like people are more interested in being seen as fit and healthy rather than actual wellness
people are out here doing the bare minimum or less with no real knowledge of nutrition thinking that they are healthy because of all tgs half truths and misinfo on social media

tl; dr people should hype up wellness instead of hot bodies, temporary routine and dietary social media "challenges"

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Try creating stable family units? Health and nutrition are hallmarks of stable families that teach good nutritional habits growing up. Children are active and being fed healthy home cooked meals instead of trash fast food.

Also depression from the perception of being shytted on and abandoned by the men of their race for the crime of looking like what these dudes see in the mirror instead of being exotic leads to emotional eating too. So, I dunno, stop shytting on ur women on social media and in general?

Start there!

I think a lot of yall were obese before social media existed, but I'll let you cook... healthily of course.

But let's not act like a good portion of black men will fukk anything, which is why these women don't feel the need to lose weight. And I'm about to spin this thread... watch this :jawalrus:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
New generation black women only!

They are fat or obese, bad attitudes. Don't cook, don't clean.

Want you to kiss there ass, mad kids by different fathers before marriage. Be broke ass fukk on foodstamps.

Entrap people in there bullshyt, fake hair, fake nails. Care so much about having a fat ass.

Horrible credit, no sense of culture and think everybody owes the world to them.

And known for fukking the whole neighborhood,
this new generation is a fukking disgrace. :scust:

And seeing a black women from America that isn't as big as a fukking whale without cellulite dripping from her body is like seeing a unicorn.

And yes I'm black and this aint no c00n shyt nikka.

Black women from older generations had that shyt together, what the fukk happened.

And you clown nikkas let the bar so low, this is what we have today.

Sounds like the average white chick that got some dikk in the hood

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of yall were obese before social media existed, but I'll let you cook... healthily of course.

But let's not act like a good portion of black men will fukk anything, which is why these women don't feel the need to lose weight. And I'm about to spin this thread... watch this :jawalrus:
Lmao! Yeah shytting on blk men and women started waaaay b4 social media kicked in.

But I digress, before we go too far down the rabbit hole though, hopefully someone will address the inaccuracies of current obesity statistics on blk women.

Many people in America are unhealthy. But somehow blk women have been burdened with the stereotype of being the fattest. If no one else is aware of the inaccurate findings on this matter, I'll come back and post some updates.

Once again, truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to what lies blks will accept from whites about our own community.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Lmao! Yeah shytting on blk men and women started waaaay b4 social media kicked in.

But I digress, before we go too far down the rabbit hole though, hopefully someone will address the inaccuracies of current obesity statistics on blk women.

Many people in America are unhealthy. But somehow blk women have been burdened with the stereotype of being the fattest. If no one else is aware of the inaccurate findings on this matter, I'll come back and post some updates.

Once again, truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to what lies blks will accept from whites about our own community.

Let's be honest here. I don't need cac stats to confirm what I see with my own two eyes every single day. We have a problem with obesity in the community, just like we have a problem with damn near everything else. Just seems the dudes in here rather repeat the other side's negatives than address our own. There was that one thread on what black men can do better, so there's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.