Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If they want to be a part of your lifestyle then working out needs to be a requirement.

Like, they actually have to enjoy it somewhat.. Enough where they can at least go walking without you having to "motivate" them every time

Thing is, you got thirsty nikkas everywhere that's willing to hit any and everything no matter what they look like, hygiene, etc.

See? That is the problem. We got no line to cross. Every black chick of every body type is getting play. We gotta end it to were a small group of women are getting attention. In the black community everyone is told they are fine even big/far chicks. This gotta end.

Daps
I just want to do an experiment. I will resume after a week.

I need this in here for a minute. @Emperor_ReinScarf @midwesthiphop @houston911 @Brooklynzson @cook Please don't move it yet. Thank you kindly.

tumblr_mzyzo0MzfQ1r8q9x8o1_500.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
black people are unhealthy and overweight period...especially kids. No, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it online. unhealthy weight is glorified in the black community, we are usually too poor to afford good food, working too much to cook healthy food.

diabetus and heart attack awaits most of you.

I'm 140 and I agree. The food we eat is not good for us.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black women do need to lose weight. It's a legitimate point. However, the life expectancy for BM is low so both BM and BW are not taking care of themselves. BM suffer disproportionately from high blood pressure, strokes, high cholesterol, etc...all conditions related to bad health habits.

THIS. I don't mind talking about each one as long a we are willing to improve. When I go to the gym I see like 2-3 black women and the rest are white and Hispanic women by the majority working out. We all know black men are active (football and basketball or working out in the gym) if we are talking about nation building..

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Daps

:ufdup:

i dont think any of you really care about anyone else or helping your fellow man out. especially not starving africans. you just want that new shyt to floss with. what are you doing with your life? :ufdup:

but we have been privilidged to be born in 1st workd countries. shouldnt we take advantage of that and live like kings? :lupe:

im so morally conflicted brehs.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Riveting tale, chap.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.