Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Wtf is "fighting the white man?"
Granted you're not a troll, because if you are I'll be placing you on ignore within the next few posts.....

But he means cats on here are quit to diss overweight bw, then diss bw in general, as a reoccurring theme of the coli, of shyting on bw, but never fully call out white people for the history of bs they've literally done to blacks in America, from public lynches to systematic racism such the notion of lowkey access to education and redlining, which greatly contributes to the businesses and food desserts seen across black communities, in contemporary America...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Granted you're not a troll, because if you are I'll be placing you on ignore within the next few posts.....

But he means cats on here are quit to diss overweight bw, then diss bw in general, as a reoccurring theme of the coli, of shyting on bw, but never fully call out white people for the history of bs they've literally done to blacks in America, from public lynches to systematic racism such the notion of lowkey access to education and redlining, which greatly contributes to the businesses and food desserts seen across black communities, in contemporary America...
I don't do that trolling shyt but nikkas talking about fat bytches on the internet and eradicating white supremacy and improving our social conditions as black people in America seem like 2 completely unrelated issues

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think? The hardest part is just getting people to show up consistently.....

Like people would go to the first meet, then every meeting after that is another excuse, while the numbers gradually dwindle....which is why I don't have the patience for it, especially since working out is largely about the consistency of training and diet.....

You gotta make it worthwhile, how much effort are you willing to put forward? That's the thing. You'll only get what you put out. If you're really serious, PM me...we can brainstorm. I'd love to help you out. I got a few ideas.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
The problem is mainly that Men have a motivation to be 100%. Women have zero motivation to do such a thing. As a prior breh on this thread mentioned, a desperado nikka in this digital age will always be up in her inbox - Even at 300lbs. Therefore there is no incentive for BW to improve.

White Men and Asian etc don't tolerate that mess. This is why most of their females are of healthy weight compared to BW.

Encouraging BW to lose weight is pointless when there is a desperado nikka in her ear saying "I love all of this jiggle even the rolls on your stomach".

It is just another lethal cycle that CACs are so glad we have slipped into.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't care about their health and aesthetics then why should I ?

Just get with women with your desired figure.

There's nothing you can do for them.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The only thing Black men can do is stop having sex with fat and overweight Black women. Simply saying what we don't like never seems to work, it just makes it worst. We made fun of them and spoke of our disdain of fake hair and they went from horse hair weave like Pam to looking like trannies like Nicki Minaj. The main problem is hood dudes don't care about physical appearance and Black women as a whole have an affinity to hood dudes so they have no real motive to get in shape. Their main line will always be that "someone wants to fukk them".

Status
Not open for further replies.