• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching at about 37 secs in. Cacs always pretend like they are throwing their capes on to save the "poor" people of the world when the truth of the matter is...THEY ARE THE REASON WHY THERE ARE POOR AND DISEASED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD! :what: Did the white chick go into any detail about HOW these other countries became so poor? :thinking:

Did she talk about the "Aid programs" that indebted Africa? Africa was paying more interest on the loans issued in the 70s-80s than the actual money that Africa received? :boy:

Did she talk about how, due to imperialism, funding (or weapons) were sent out to rebels in thriving countries so that those rebels could cause distention and destabilize those countries, leaving the people poor without food/shelter? :boy:

Did she talk about how due to consumerism resources were extracted from these poor countries and waste was dumped in its place? The waste causing environmental issues that made it hard for the indigenous people to farm and fish to feed themselves, the resources were out of their control so they couldn't sell them and BUY food/shelter? :boy:

Fuuck outta here with that fake Liberal, "We are the world", type shiit. :camby:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I guess I have never found something that you've said worth dapping. I've dapped poitier and emperor reinscarf and these are the posters I get into with the most. So:yeshrug:
:mjlol:banned? Trolls dapping trolls, can't say I'm surprised :yeshrug:

Daps
I stopped watching at about 37 secs in. Cacs always pretend like they are throwing their capes on to save the "poor" people of the world when the truth of the matter is...THEY ARE THE REASON WHY THERE ARE POOR AND DISEASED PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD! :what: Did the white chick go into any detail about HOW these other countries became so poor? :thinking:

Did she talk about the Aid programs that indebted Africa to the point that the interest on some of the loans issued in the 70s-80s was more than the actual money that Africa received? :boy:

Did she talk about how due to imperialism funding (or weapons) were sent out to rebels in thriving countries so that those rebels could cause distention and destabilize those countries, leaving the people poor without food/shelter? :boy:

Did she talk about how due to consumerism resources were extracted from these poor countries and waste was dumped in its place? The waste causing environmental issues that made it hard for the indigenous people to farm and fish to feed themselves, the resources were out of their control so they couldn't sell them and BUY food/shelter? :boy:

Fuuck outta here with that fake Liberal, "We are the world", type shiit. :camby:

this white girl did not partake in slavery or white supremacy. she is a #NewWhite who isnt racist. she has black friends :camby:

Frenchie

Banned
Daps

Did she talk about the Aid programs that indebted Africa to the point that the interest on some of the loans issued in the 70s-80s was more than the actual money that Africa received? :boy:

Did she talk about how due to imperialism funding (or weapons) were sent out to rebels in thriving countries so that those rebels could cause distention and destabilize those countries, leaving the people poor without food/shelter? :boy:

Yeh cuz shes personally responsible for all the shyt u jus listed :skip:

God forbid a white person is not evil :skip:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.