• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How many of these my best friend is black cacs would pick up guns to fight a genocidal death March of black people. I put zero faith in their words. Anyone can talk.

They'll be snatching your arms off the door handle to take you to your doom and you will look to your best cac friends like Trevor Becky HELP WHY YOU STANDIN THERE.

Then Trevor will hug becky and they will cry and say

I'M SO SORRY JAMAL I'M SO SORRY.. then give you a black power fist as they walk away crying at their cowardice.
That's happened to me more than a few times. White women ALWAYS resort to crying when they get outed as racist.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
[QUOTE="Slaimon Jr, post: 10615481, member: 8726"

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

[/QUOTE]

:wow:

she is beautiful....the things i would do to her :noah:

i would give her the type of tongue and dikk she deserves

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My thing with interracial dating is not downing black men or women when you do it.

This.

But beyond that, it's not really in my nature to make a conscious effort to drag 100's of years of baggage into a personal interaction.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's happened to me more than a few times. White women ALWAYS resort to crying when they get outed as racist.
Like o thank you, im not as offended now because you're crying. Let me walk to the gas chamber happy knowing that you feel bad. :camby: fukk outta her. Sorry bytch i have a child, tears dont move me. These cacs will try to manipulate you all the way to the grave.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Friend's? ok sure,

But when it all comes down(and it will) you think they going to defend you and be a ride or die? They going to go against there own people? What about those squeamish moments when you on one side of the fence (mike brown) and she or he is on the other?

Every time I see the yearly replay of roots it puts me back in sync..

LOL at anybody taking you fools seriously talking about black rights when you shacked up with the oppressor.

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

But what if Black Women don't fukk with my ugly ass?

:to:

Its easy to post pics of beautiful black womeh like that but to find one that will give you chance is slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.