• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

Tell you what, when 75% or better of black women are as bad as she is, I will never stray. Till then, anything that catches a brothers eye will not be denied. Race track.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh is on point outside of that lil jab at black women.

Zero interest in interracial dating. Not that pretty whites, latinas, Asians, etc don't exist but they don't compare to black women physically and I can relate to them culturally.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nothing wrong with laying them back. Like I always say, I could hit em, but I can't imagine really being with one :ld:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
main thing for me is I want black children and a white woman can't give that to me
Very good point breh. I feel the same way. I've fukked with Ricans. Colombians etc etc. But when it comes down to the future, I do want black babies. That's why I fall back from even fukking some of these white bytches now . I mean I still slip, but the more and more I think about it, I really don't wanna fukk around and get one of these hoes pregnant. At all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Very good point breh. I feel the same way. I've fukked with Ricans. Colombians etc etc. But when it comes down to the future, I do want black babies. That's why I fall back from even fukking some of these white bytches now . I mean I still slip, but the more and more I think about it, I really don't wanna fukk around and get one of these hoes pregnant. At all.

:salute:

i mean no hate to mixed kids or whatever, but i got two nieces adn nephews father ghanian mother jamaican and that's what I want, a little black son or daughter

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
bullshyt black dudes always lettin white hoes off the hook

they very much apart of white supremacy....uhh the education system? most of the teachers failing black kids and treating like shyt are what? white and female.

I was not being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.