• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Friend's? ok sure,

But when it all comes down(and it will) you think they going to defend you and be a ride or die? They going to go against there own people? What about those squeamish moments when you on one side of the fence (mike brown) and she or he is on the other?

Every time I see the yearly replay of roots it puts me back in sync..

LOL at anybody taking you fools seriously talking about black rights when you shacked up with the oppressor.

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

But what if Black Women don't fukk with my ugly ass?

:to:

Its easy to post pics of beautiful black womeh like that but to find one that will give you chance is slim to none.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Its 200 million cacs so no :what:

you nikkas need to find an honest black woman and build after you have your fun :ufdup:
But it's sooooo hard :sadcam:

I'm engaged to a black woman but niggggggaaa. I had to go through some shyt to get with her

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not the same as biracial :mjpls:

I kid. I kid. You have no right though to tell anyone what they can or can't speak on. The day I stop being target practice for the police is the day I won't speak on black issues anymore. Is that cool? You know since you're the authority on all things black.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true that white people have done terrible things to people of color.
And it's also true that white privilege exists.

But Jenna from the office probably didn't beat/kill/oppress anyone.

So let's get a little bit of a grip here.

If you're black and you want to date/marry a white girl, go on.
I'm not saying there aren't difficulties that have to be acknowledged and worked out with interracial relationships.
But it's a little ridiculous to put the sins of the great-great-grandfather on someone today.

If you find love, do your thing.
That shyt is hard to find no matter what color it comes in.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
But she benefits from White supremacy.
Why should she have go suffer for that?

There are feminist women who will complain that you benefit from male entitlement, yet I doubt you feel they should curb your ass for benefit.

Saying a random white girl should be judged on the actions of another white person is synonymous to saying it's fine for a white guy to prejudge you based on the actions of some random nucca.

Status
Not open for further replies.