Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
She is benefitting off of other people suffering.
How? You realize that not every white person has a golden path down life right? There are white people who struggle just like black people. There are white people who have had to work for theirs just like black people. There are white people who struggle more than some black people, just like there are black people benefiting from the suffering of blacks.

You're generalizing whites the same way a white person would generalize blacks as hoodrats based on their own preconceived notions.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How? You realize that not every white person has a golden path down life right? There are white people who struggle just like black people. There are white people who have had to work for theirs just like black people. There are white people who struggle more than some black people, just like there are black people benefiting from the suffering of blacks.

You're generalizing whites the same way a white person would generalize blacks as hoodrats based on their own preconceived notions.
:snoop:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Tell me more. :ohhh:

Besides those Denver girls who come from the preppy yuppie suburbs, Denver white girls are hungry for the chocolate. Like on some next level shyt :ohhh:
Girls all Hip-Hopped out. With scully caps, tatts, listen to Ready to Die while driving on the highway. More than once I heard girls be like "My goal is to have mixed babies, they are so cute". Game works in person or online. The smooth nonchalant approach works best. The more aloof you are, they more they do. Some even look like a normal Whole Foods white girls, so you'll be surprised. Alot of these bytches be sending me nudes on the regular. We'll be having a regular convo, talking about whats your favorite thing to cook, incoming I get a message that a pic is loading :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
yeeeah cause her family is gonna allow that to happen :what:

if she has in inheritance, her family will straight up tell her "either get rid of him or no money"

cause white people understand generational wealth keeping money in the race/family, black people.....not so much.

so then it comes down to you or the money....guess who shes gonna choose. :sas2:

Brilliant except for one thing: I wasn't conducting a thought experiment. I was relating some of my adventures.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Oh? You don't care about bed wenching?

#TNT
WsjcaCf.png
Motha fukker who unblocked u?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I don't care either, just one less KEWN we gotta support when they get raped/murdered or dragged in the media for whatever reason. Let the sleeper agents come and show themselves, better than us thinking they down for the movement when they're actually not

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Very few white men date black women.

Because if they ever took her home to their moms and dad, they would be :clapback: on sight. To them, black women are jumpoff material. Add the fact that white men still think that they are better than other men (subconsciously) by choosing only the BEST looking black women, speaks volumes.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lol I stopped pursuing black women a long time ago so I will have to run that experiment again when I'm single.

I never had problem with black women. I started programming part-time at 16.

My pockets were always fat in HS
I have never been a fan of women with attitude. And if she wants to have an attitude it will have to be done in a femine way.....and not a masculine way.

See video of a woman slapped on train for running her mouth :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.