• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
see? see this shyt? calling the girl who supposedly loves a white bytch and shes good for is giving him money :russ:

and he dont see a problem with that.. nikka you supposed to have your own money anyways lol :childplease:

this is why interracial relationships dont last then as a result we gotta a bunch of fukked up biracial coming to our community with their BS. :birdman:

I honestly believe responses like that are a copout. Instead of addressing the racial tension, they try to make it seem like they're winning or accomplishing something for the cause by sticking their diks in white vaginas......a preference they've been conditioned to have, yet haven't come to terms with internally imo.

I see it like this, yes there are a lot of whites who are not racist (and a lot of them are married into my family), but the manifestations and effects of racism are overshadowing the efforts of the non racists ( if there are any. I've seen none), and its publicized daily in the media. Black men and women are being murdered for nothing more than the color of their skin, and not a dayum thing is being done about it on their behalf. The white population is the largest in the states, and if there are so many nonracists like they cry, why aren't they changing laws to hinder these actions and hold the offenders accountable? If they dont see color, see us as humans and not animals, not projecting lies and stereotypes, not trying to feel superior, why no actions? Blacks are being murdered and systematically oppressed in every aspect of life. What would I look like marrying people who gain from my misery and call it "priviledge"?! I refuse to excuse the nonracists when they are doing nothing for the cause.

I agree with the OP, but I've said this before......there's too much progress that needs to be made for my people before I could even think about entertaining the idea of dating white. Especially in Amerikkka. And I don't hate white people, I hate what their unjustified hate, fears and insecurities have caused overall. The one white guy that i actually thought about talking to in my early twenties told me his parents were racist, although the younger generations weren't, and the relationship ended before it began. And now that im older and more focused on worldly issues and aware, i just cant bring myself to do it while the struggle is still very real.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've never dated any white women. but I confess i find a few attractive... if given the opportunity i will pipe.... but long term dating with all the complications i dont know. im not so sure....:patrice:

I know i possibly might get married someday and most obviously she will be black in the meantime im single i'm keeping my options open... a woman is a woman.... :manny:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Stop calling them PAWGS. Sick of clowns putting white people on a pedestal. There's no excuse to actively be seeking non-black women
Based on your other thread you're a clown.

How is calling a girl a pawg putting her on a pedestal? Pretty sure objectifying women isn't putting them on a pedestal.

I never said i seeked out non black women. I don't seek out women period. They're just drawn to me like that.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at y'all making excuses...

Decades of white people killing,destroying, stealing from you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and y'all still locked into that Martin Luther King rhetoric. Grow up and start thinking.

The good book teaches that we should love all people, which is true. But me having these chicks on my arm like some kind of trophy knowing what they came from? nawwww b

All whites aint racist? Sure ok to a point , but when hard pressed we shall see their actions

Are they sorry for what happened? sure ok then where's the payback? where's the action to restore what was taken?

So read the good book and still haven't learn anything from it.. My brother you're blinded my your own ignorance.

Even the good book teaches me how to love and forgive. I believe in God, I fear him, and I love him. How more violence is going to stop racism? Peace is the way, and it's ALWAYS the way. You can never stop racism, but if you stoop down to their level, then what that makes you? :whoo:

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.:blessed:

1 John 2:9 "Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness".:salute:

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.:blessed:

John 13:34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Even the good book teaches you about good morale's but you're blinded by it. I hope you can open your eyes and see what you're doing...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My grandfather did some fukked up shyt (too vile to even post). That has nothing to do with me though. Why judge a white person for something theirs did. You don't have to be best friends with them. Case by case basis, as always.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So read the good book and still haven't learn anything from it.. My brother you're blinded my your own ignorance.

Even the good book teaches me how to love and forgive. I believe in God, I fear him, and I love him. How more violence is going to stop racism? Peace is the way, and it's ALWAYS the way. You can never stop racism, but if you stoop down to their level, then what that makes you? :whoo:

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.:blessed:

1 John 2:9 "Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness".:salute:

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.:blessed:

John 13:34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Even the good book teaches you about good morale's but you're blinded by it. I hope you can open your eyes and see what you're doing...

I said nothing about violence

And I have forgiven them, but I will never forget, and it's not like they making it easy for you to forget either...

The Bible was written for human beings, not savages and devils...

"The devil comes to kill,steal, and destroy" now I ask.....who does that sound like to you?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I as a black woman would never shame the black man for what he wants

black-male-model-propsfeature-thumb-640xauto-2292.jpg

As long as he doesn't shame the black woman for what she wants

venus_heaven.jpg

Only love can conquer hate :blessed:

Got a feeling we are going to be seeing more of these two pics.. :laugh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Where did I say having black pride or being pro black is hating? Quote where I said that fool.
Or does saying it's fukking retarded to hate people across generations even when the climate of your time is substantially different then before and this type of thing is the cause of so many problems world wide from European nations to Africa to the middle east count as saying fukk being pro black?
I swear some of you people are retarded. Where did I even say it's bad to date exclusively black people and that you're a bad person for doing that?

In his mind......not hating every other race = you're a c00n.

No middle ground here.

These nikkas think having black pride means :pacspit: on everyone else. Having black pride is just having black pride. If that's what you believe in, live it, embrace it, be it. My AA studies professor was probably the most conscious man I've ever met. Wore dashikis and all :lolbron: but he was never disrespectful to others.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas going hard on cacs in Ferguson threads on that pro back shyt yet no problem fukking with pawgs like that. same nikkas who call black females bedwench for fukking with cacs

wtf man:laff:

White women are not the leaders so none of the blame is really on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.