Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yea, I don't think homie was charging either, I just think he like's fitness, plus I could imagine, it's easy to get some numbers too :mjpls:
:patrice: ye but stay focused....
I don't entertain just anything, even casual sex aint worth it at times, especially when you have repeat customers / "clients"

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
LOL, if this thread is what you dudes call helping black women then I'm sure they'd appreciate if you'd just leave them the fukk alone. People in here calling people apes, making fun of dark skinned black women. No matter how much some of you dudes say you like black women your hatred always...ALWAYS comes seeping though. Theres always an ulterior motive with threads like these, and the ulterior motive is always the same.

Looks like a nerve got struck
we got to the real problem huh :dame:

If bw got they overweight asses in the gym or just outta the fast food joints , threads like this couldn't be made..

And bw make fun of dark dudes and vice versa

Get over it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I agree 100%. The Black community as a whole needs to get serious about healthy living.

We need our own farms.
not necessarily, well kinda to certain degree, but fundamental nutrition workshops go a long way....

The food industry makes its means off of deception and trends.....

Don't get me started on "organic" :mjlol:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey I've thought about doing this pro bono....

What do you say @Malta

Excellent idea! I think you'd really have some success with that....people love free shyt that will benefit them in the end. I'd go to something like that and I don't even need to work out tbh

Yea, I don't think homie was charging either, I just think he like's fitness, plus I could imagine, it's easy to get some numbers too :mjpls:

If that guy is doing it for p*ssy, he aint shyt and it's going to backfire real quick. I hope he isn't.....:lupe:

Daps
So I have a black guy friend who invite me to work out with him one day. He also always likes my posts when I workout.

I think it's the sweetest thing to be honest. Some women might get upset but it's really kind that he cares about me in that way I think.

Alot of it starts when women are girls. Black women are encouraged academically but not encouraged as much to join sports. I grew up in a very religious household and my mother didn't want us to wear shorts or pants so that meant no sports for me. I did take weight training though, that helped me some, but I would have benefited more from regular conditioning that you get when training for sports like volleyball, track, etc.

I did work out when I was younger, but I have to say the neighborhood I grew up in wasn't the best so there was a lot of street harassment. Guys whistling from cars, trying to holla. It was mortifying and having to deal with that on the daily made me intimidated to run in my own neighborhood.

There are alot of groups now though that are doing good work, Black Girl Run is one of them. I know once a group of firefighters saw us running and asked if they could join us oneday. That was really sweet and motivating.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Excellent idea! I think you'd really have some success with that....people love free shyt that will benefit them in the end. I'd go to something like that and I don't even need to work out tbh

If that guy is doing it for p*ssy, he aint shyt and it's going to backfire real quick. I hope he isn't.....:lupe:
You think? The hardest part is just getting people to show up consistently.....

Like people would go to the first meet, then every meeting after that is another excuse, while the numbers gradually dwindle....which is why I don't have the patience for it, especially since working out is largely about the consistency of training and diet.....

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
They should learn how to be healthy from PAWGs and pick themselves up by their bootstraps. :troll:
2CBEE9AD00000578-3248800-image-a-164_1443176529373.jpg
2CBEE94300000578-3248800-image-a-152_1443175920892.jpg
2CBEE9EC00000578-3248800-image-a-173_1443176630079.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.