Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell them. I don't think there is anything wrong with telling any woman that you're concerned about her weight and want her to get healthy. There also has to be some reasonable expectations. Maybe she won't be a size 2 but that doesn't mean she has to be a size 20 either.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you were talkin about dat BW appreciation thread as if it was somethin so awful, so objectifying and somehow beneath your own moral fiber...when in fact you yaself created a thread mirroring dat mufukka. :heh:

Get summore Windex for dat house you livin in, breh. :francis:
Except that I didn't say anything like that. You're projecting feelings onto my text that weren't there.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Except that I didn't say anything like that. You're projecting feelings onto my text that weren't there.

No, I'm merely pointin out your hypocrisy. :coffee:

How you go try n criticize somethin when not only are you a willing participant in dat same exact thing but are da actual fukkin architect of it? :heh:

Dat's wtf I'm sayin.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm merely pointin out your hypocrisy. :coffee:

How you go try n criticize somethin when not only are you a willing participatin in dat same exact thing but are da actual fukkin architect of it? :heh:

Dat's wtf I'm sayin.
Perhaps you didn't properly ready my text, but I didn't criticize the thread. I said that objectifying material is not akin to appreciation which is true. I didn't say anything about the correctness of objectification.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Perhaps you didn't properly ready my text, but I didn't criticize the thread. I said that objectifying material is not akin to appreciation which is true. I didn't say anything about the correctness of objectification.

So dat thread of yours is solely for scientific and/or anthropological research purposes? :heh:

All da :ohlawd: :wub: :whoo: :lawd: :noah: :takedat: :whew: 'n are not forms of appreciation, huh? Word lol?

nikka, please. You playin extra dumb right now but imma letchu cook. Enjoy ya Saturday.:coffee:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black women do need to lose weight. It's a legitimate point. However, the life expectancy for BM is low so both BM and BW are not taking care of themselves. BM suffer disproportionately from high blood pressure, strokes, high cholesterol, etc...all conditions related to bad health habits.

I agree 100%. The Black community as a whole needs to get serious about healthy living.

We need our own farms.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw in the other thread black women are super obese
First off let's lay off the kids if we can't keep the weight down, second lets not eat any freezer food
Any more suggestions?

- blackierobinson

Love them. But expect the best from them.

Women need tender-strong men. We have both extremes, but often lack the balance, finesse and presence of mind to flow with her emotions. #WAVE

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
PSGxjhT.png

And wouldn't it make sense to ban LadySimone since "she" is one of the main culprits when it comes to sabotaging threads and being an agitator?

I just want to do an experiment. I will resume after a week.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Weigh over 1 forth a ton at a 80 percentile clip , and ignore people tryna help you brehs
LOL, if this thread is what you dudes call helping black women then I'm sure they'd appreciate if you'd just leave them the fukk alone. People in here calling people apes, making fun of dark skinned black women. No matter how much some of you dudes say you like black women your hatred always...ALWAYS comes seeping though. Theres always an ulterior motive with threads like these, and the ulterior motive is always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.