Status
Not open for further replies.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So be it. :francis:

But you seem to pop up in these threads, calling me fat every chance you get. I guess I struck a nerve with your fat ass.

giphy.gif

Whooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeee!

I like how you and the chick you posted have the same damn shape, you blobbish fakkit. :mjlol:

Your mom lost for birthing you. :scust:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
you act like all Black Men hate Black Women or vice versa. i am a Black Man who loves Black Women, i really can't see myself not getting married or having kids with a Black Woman.

:yeshrug:

That one is a st0rmfr0nt type ish troll. Don't even bother. You see he got daps for that post.
(As though if black women are apes black men wouldn't be too)
But this same trash poster was just in another thread last night posting about lynching a black man.
No widespread condemnation there either.(yes a couple posters called him out)

But let a mother fukker post a thread without pics and posters are screaming for a neg train
:scust:

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Dere's only maybe 2-3 actual female posters on hea dat don't seem to have some sort of overwhelming emotional/mental damage. Or at least dont make it blatantly obvious if dey do.

Da rest of dese mufukkas are str8 up :huhldup: status.

shyt is bizarre.
To be fair, some nikkas on here shyt on BW more than they do cacs

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm not seeing your point. Did I claim that I made appreciation threads about black males? Thanks for linking me that the thread needs an update.

nikka, you were talkin about dat BW appreciation thread as if it was somethin so awful, so objectifying and somehow beneath your own moral fiber...when in fact you yaself created a thread mirroring dat mufukka. :heh:

Get summore Windex for dat house you livin in, breh. :francis:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Already answered this...

"1. If you've ever seen the Rob and Big episode where Big turns the sofa into a toilet, you'll understand. Usually have to hit a squat or stand up (way worse)."

You think you're clowning...but again, :russell:

Still incredibly handsome, still lightskin, still smell good, still dress great, still wear $500 Vita Mach Three sunglasses, still get girls.

...most of all, still don't like fat or dark skin bytches (sorry I'm offending you fatty). :yeshrug:
You forgot to mention you're still an obese c00n

Status
Not open for further replies.