• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Already answered this...

"1. If you've ever seen the Rob and Big episode where Big turns the sofa into a toilet, you'll understand. Usually have to hit a squat or stand up (way worse)."

You think you're clowning...but again, :russell:

Still incredibly handsome, still lightskin, still smell good, still dress great, still wear $500 Vita Mach Three sunglasses, still get girls.

...most of all, still don't like fat or dark skin bytches (sorry I'm offending you fatty). :yeshrug:
:bryan:
I'm not clowning you, boo. You do that to yourself with every post.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:bryan:
I'm not clowning you, boo. You do that to yourself with every post.

So be it. :francis:

But you seem to pop up in these threads, calling me fat every chance you get. I guess I struck a nerve with your fat ass.

giphy.gif

Whooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeee!

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So be it. :francis:

But you seem to pop up in these threads, calling me fat every chance you get. I guess I struck a nerve with your fat ass.

giphy.gif

Whooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeee!
You go at black women, and I go at you. You're not special. Your wig looks cute, boo! I'd get a different belt for that swimsuit though.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because it attracted the usual suspects. Why can't you all even talk about this shyt without verbal slap fights. Once I saw Lady Simone in the thread I knew it was over. This being a predominantly male forum I leave a few threads in TLR. I'm baffled by why you all want to argue about the same things everyday. I will do an experiment though, I won't bush and merge any thread for a week and we'll see how TLR looks.
PSGxjhT.png

And wouldn't it make sense to ban LadySimone since "she" is one of the main culprits when it comes to sabotaging threads and being an agitator?

Status
Not open for further replies.