• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Dere's only maybe 2-3 actual female posters on hea dat don't seem to have some sort of overwhelming emotional/mental damage. Or at least dont make it blatantly obvious if dey do.

Da rest of dese mufukkas are str8 up :huhldup: status.

shyt is bizarre.
They stay away from any BW appreciation threads. God forbid they catch themselves actually feeling like they have to dap some posters who express their love for Black women. NOPE!!!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
black people are unhealthy and overweight period...especially kids. No, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it online. unhealthy weight is glorified in the black community, we are usually too poor to afford good food, working too much to cook healthy food.

diabetus and heart attack awaits most of you.
"Diebetus and heart attack awaits most of you"

Hmm, "You" as in Black people? As in separating yourself from Black people? As in, you're not a black person yourself?

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
"Diebetus and heart attack awaits most of you"

Hmm, "You" as in Black people? As in separating yourself from Black people? As in, you're not a black person yourself?

i am in good shape, overall healthy conscious, healthy home cooked meals most of the time. The truth is most poor people, a group where blacks and hispanics are over-represented just don't care enough to put in the work to be healthy.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know half of these posters are trolls right. It's funny, you never see any of these female posters in the BW appreciation threads, or if they do end up in those threads they'll call those threads disingenuous. But they'll gleefully crip walk into these threads and take the trolls seriously.......whatevz

This I kind of have to agree on, we have users who really do try to show black women appreciation but they get no traction, There is a thread up right now showing black women of the past it's a really powerful thread the pictures speak to you and have a deep meaningful history. I see no female posters viewing or commenting in the thread besides @Kiki128. You can say the black men continue to shyt on us sisters all day but if that's what you constantly feed into and give the most attention to expect it to occur more frequently than positive discussion.

by chance if any of you actually give a fuk you can go look and comment and add to something positive.:salute:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/photos-of-black-women-girls-from-1890s-1910s.358287/#post-15396396

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Why do BM hate BW so much :ohlawd:

Before you deviate from answering by posting a superman smiley, I ask you to be real with yourself.

New generation black women only!

They are fat or obese, bad attitudes. Don't cook, don't clean.

Want you to kiss there ass, mad kids by different fathers before marriage. Be broke ass fukk on foodstamps.

Entrap people in there bullshyt, fake hair, fake nails. Care so much about having a fat ass.

Horrible credit, no sense of culture and think everybody owes the world to them.

And known for fukking the whole neighborhood, this new generation is a fukking disgrace. :scust:

And seeing a black women from America that isn't as big as a fukking whale without cellulite dripping from her body is like seeing a unicorn.

And yes I'm black and this aint no c00n shyt nikka.

Black women from older generations had that shyt together, what the fukk happened.

And you clown nikkas let the bar so low, this is what we have today.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give em that anyways.

I date women, not apes.
F17laSz.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They stay away from any BW appreciation threads. God forbid they catch themselves actually feeling like they have to dap some posters who express their love for Black women. NOPE!!!
Objectifying black women by showing them in various states of undress or dissecting them down to their body parts is not appreciation.
Fat black women sicken me.

I get physically ill dealing with them.
You weigh 500+ pounds. You get physically ill from walking.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Objectifying black women by showing them in various states of undress or dissecting them to their body parts is not appreciation.

You weigh 500+ pounds. You get physically ill from walking.
Fair enough. Although There was a link posted in this very thread about photos of Black women in the late-1800's/early-1900's. No booty, no titties.

Status
Not open for further replies.