Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at y'all making excuses...

Decades of white people killing,destroying, stealing from you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and y'all still locked into that Martin Luther King rhetoric. Grow up and start thinking.

The good book teaches that we should love all people, which is true. But me having these chicks on my arm like some kind of trophy knowing what they came from? nawwww b

All whites aint racist? Sure ok to a point , but when hard pressed we shall see their actions

Are they sorry for what happened? sure ok then where's the payback? where's the action to restore what was taken?
thats because theyre pussies and cowards....cacs are still destroying blacks on a institutional level, and these nikkas dont give a shyt

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Do you want me to list all of the atrocities black people, middle easterners, asians etc have committed? If you want to hate someone for something other great grandpappy did go ahead but don't act like it's rational.
fukk you.

So having black pride or being pro black is hating now?

Every other race can openly promote keeping their family units and wealth within their community but when blacks do it's it's a problem.

You either a cac or c00n with that bs.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:If having a white bytch pay my pockets is c00ning, well i'ma be c00ning till i'm at least 30.

see? see this shyt? calling the girl who supposedly loves a white bytch and shes good for is giving him money :russ:

and he dont see a problem with that.. nikka you supposed to have your own money anyways lol :childplease:

this is why interracial relationships dont last then as a result we gotta a bunch of fukked up biracial coming to our community with their BS. :birdman:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
fukk you.

So having black pride or being pro black is hating now?

Every other race can openly promote keeping their family units and wealth within their community but when blacks do it's it's a problem.

You either a cac or c00n with that bs.
Where did I say having black pride or being pro black is hating? Quote where I said that fool.
Or does saying it's fukking retarded to hate people across generations even when the climate of your time is substantially different then before and this type of thing is the cause of so many problems world wide from European nations to Africa to the middle east count as saying fukk being pro black?
I swear some of you people are retarded. Where did I even say it's bad to date exclusively black people and that you're a bad person for doing that?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i notice that too! anybody know why?
When a black man is in a relationship with a white woman or anyone non white I think there are a few types
I'll just speak on the homo.

The homo
White women appreciate soft moist dudes. They can find them attractive. They may be handsome, safe and or flat out rich. They don't require a man to be strong. Go to any city where white people walk outside shopping. A lot of good looking white women are with gay looking white boys.

If he is a breadwinner he has a shot at love and family so they will pimp themselves out to men of other races and look in the other direction to their moist ways. Also many times they can't see the cultural warning signs of a black homosexual that black women can peg from a mile away. He's black hes soft and gentle, wears tight tees and proclaims his anti homophobic views. Goes a long way. Doesn't hurt to be well educated either.

Why the black male does it is because the cac makes him feel unjudged, has a maternal sympathetic way of treating him and they probably have decent conversations. Perfect hiding place.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Kid%20Suit%20Swag.gif

:dead: I ain't even gon' ask where u got that from

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
see? see this shyt? calling the girl who supposedly loves a white bytch and shes good for is giving him money :russ:

and he dont see a problem with that.. nikka you supposed to have your own money anyways lol :childplease:

this is why interracial relationships dont last then as a result we gotta a bunch of fukked up biracial coming to our community with their BS. :birdman:
When did i say i loved her?:what: Said i had love for her. I got love for my brothers dog lil nikka. its still a bytch tho.

Why would i see a problem with taking money from white whores who are excelling in america thanks to the slave labor that my ancestors provided?:what: I make more money then she does. I'm building a kingdom nikka. I don't have a family that i can depend on and i can't go out and find easy jobs the same way she can. So my money goes towards money #NoSplurgeGang #NoTrickGang #TurnMoneyErrydayGang

And this relationship will last as long as i want it too. Shes dikk whipped therefore shes not going anywhere till i tell her to slide. And biracial kids don't got anything to do with anything. I'm not having kids right now, i'm focusing on me. And when i do have a kid i'll be taking care of them. They won't have to go no further then me for anything that they need or want. Surely won't be a burden on your community. shyt i don't even want to raise my kids in amerikkka

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
N***as literally can't wait to be in union with their oppressors :mjlol: s*** is hilarious from my pov :laff:

Not even talking about sex but love and romance :wub:

How can I as a black man look a caucasian woman in the eyes and decide I want to be in holy matrimony with people who condemn me? How do I overlook the injustices her fellow people have cast down upon me in the past, what I go through in the present, and what will undoubtedly still follow in the future :dwillhuh:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I agree with you to a point. But i feel like my generation has kinda moved past the racial barriers. i know pawgs that are cool as shyt. My girl listens to more rap music then any black girl i know and we have more in common then me and most black girls.

But when racial issues come up i still get kinda mad at her. I just feel like she doesn't feel the same outrage as me about certain shyt and i end up feeling disrespected.
Breh, you actually think a white woman, probably the most privilege person in the US, is gonna understand your struggle?:dahell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.