Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Its not really the term itself, more the type of person who uses it. Personally every man that I've come across who uses the word "female" en lieu of "women / chicks / girls /ect..." has always been suuuuuuper ghetto. Like, I low key feel like he's gonna snatch my purse :skip:
:pachaha:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

When and why did women start getting offended by this word??

I'm a girl and I don't know. I actually prefer the word 'females' to 'women' and I use it all the time. Girl, female, lady, etc are all interchangeable to me. I'm a bad person!

EDIT:

Claim being called "female" is dehumanizing while calling black people "hoodrats", bougie brehettes

The respectability politics bullshyt in this thread is out of this world. A whole lot of 'only hood nikkas use the term female and I'm better than them' shyt going on.

Lowkey the first thing I think of when I hear the word female is my dad saying to boys 'You don't hit females, respect them.' That's something a lot of OGs used to say. Weird how people are assigning it all this negative connotation because hood nikkas use it.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All that sh!t is retarded. Microagressions, overuse of misogyny, trigger warnings, cis gender, etc.. Now here's the latest, "female" is offensive. You know I typically wouldn't care as I expect that kind of nonsense from liberal white women who are educated with liberal art degrees after studying at American universities with no aim nor experience in life. These are the same educated fools who encourage women to get drunk at parties because its their right, predators be damned. Educated, but naive and inexperienced in life, plus white so I really shouldnt care.

However, admittedly its sad to see Black women fall for this sh!t too. Black women into feminism are the female equivalent of half educated tap dancing buffoons in modern America. They think they can embrace Afrocentricity as well as gain acceptance from liberal white women. Its funny when they recieve their wake up n!gga moment too. You can tell when this happens as they start preaching about intersectionality and people being tone deaf. They're brain damaged, or similar to having a mental disorder which causes them to think everyone is wrong except them. I swear sometimes like my father would say, it's like the Devil has something personal against us. On a positive note, they're usually up front with their nonsense so you don't have to waste your time. Nothing against interracial relationships, but a Black man in a relationship with a Black feminist is in an interracial relationship.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
We only have a short time on this planet.
Life would be so much more enjoyable for some of you if you stopped looking for reasons to be offended and made an effort to actually enjoy it.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
If you say" this female scratched me yesterday!" , its such a primitive animal-like description that I don't know if your talking about a squirrel, dog, cat, racc00n but I'm def not thinking your talking about a human. Now if you say "this woman scratched me yesterday!" Then I know what your talking about.

its an example. what I'm saying is that the word is so commonly used with animals that if you use it most people would assume you got scratched by an animal.

this has to win the award for by far the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted in a serious manner on the internet

i do not know a normal functioning human being without sever schizophrenia or psychosis who would think a racc00n attacked you if you said a female scratched you

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Honestly, I don't normally come here for super serious conversations. I look at funny or trollish threads to see if I can get a quick laugh, then I leave. Me not talking about white supremacy or "nikkas getting their head blown off" with y'all is not a sign of me not caring. I support y'all. Don't see why I need to post about it to prove that :ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.