Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
For all the black women at the coli, I'm not sure why you even bother. You don't negotiate with people who hate you. Don't explain, don't emphathise, don't bother. Just X them completely.

Understand that words like female bytch ho Thot whatever... is the little power black men will ever weld in their life. You take it from him he has nothing.

Let him have it and pray it doesnt kill you.
You post here everyday shut the fukk up you fat bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this has to win the award for by far the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted in a serious manner on the internet

i do not know a normal functioning human being without sever schizophrenia or psychosis who would think a racc00n attacked you if you said a female scratched you

:mjlol: I literally laughed at this...imagine telling someone a female scratched you...and that person says a racc00n got you???:troll:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i definitely dont cuz ppl r mean n im going to get offended n angry from the posts in those types of threads so i steer clear of them. i dont need that aggravation in my life when i can avoid it.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don't normally come here for super serious conversations. I look at funny or trollish threads to see if I can get a quick laugh, then I leave. Me not talking about white supremacy or "nikkas getting their head blown off" with y'all is not a sign of me not caring. I support y'all. Don't see why I need to post about it to prove that :ld:
so we are good enough to have serious discussions with?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To me. It's just the pc way of saying bytch. Like there's no regard for a woman and her only reference is the fact that she has a vagina. She's not a woman, a lady, ma'am, etc. she might as well be a chair.
Feminists have taken issue with ALL of these terms at one point or another, though. Pretty much any language that relates to women has been argued to be sexist.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
thats because yall focus on it too much, show these black boys getting killed more support and the men will support women issues more.....1 hand washes the other

:comeon:

And what about Rekia Boyd or Alexia Christian or Aiyana Jones or Meagan Hockaday or countless other black women killed by police? How about Charnesia Corley who was stripped and cavity searched in a gas station parking lot because police "suspected she was in possession or marijuana"? Or countless other women sexually assaulted by police?

I'd rather keep my conversations off the internet where I can speak to people who are interested in supporting black people and not just black boys.

And in reality, women are speaking out, protesting and supporting and women's issues don't attract the same attention or respect.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They have nothing to really be outraged about so they have cult meetings and go to the drawing board to come up with new bullshyt to complain about. First world problems
Next feminists will complain about tampons being sexist because they are inhibiting the natural essence of a woman by making her ashamed of bleeding every month and needing to stuff something in her vagina. They might also call that rape by social conditioning to believe their periods are bad and need to handled in such a way instead of letting it flow freely.

THIS. Females are trippin.

• Dap

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Meh. I didn't feel like reading the rest of this thread, but the vibe I'm getting here is that women being called "female" (noun) gives some of them the same awkward feeling that some may feel when people refer to black people as "blacks" (noun).

Close?

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Applications and stuff that ask for gender because they can't see me ask for male or female. but if you see me and I'm clearly a woman just call me woman. I hate that guys are starting to say females. It very animalistic. What separates female animals from female humans is use of words like woman, lady, girl, miss, ma'am, etc. Have you ever heard safari tour guides say " and right over there you can see the women lions and on your left are the lady antelopes ", no. Because such words are too human. If you say" this female scratched me yesterday!" , its such a primitive animal-like description that I don't know if your talking about a squirrel, dog, cat, racc00n but I'm def not thinking your talking about a human. Now if you say "this woman scratched me yesterday!" Then I know what your talking about.

Get the fukk outta here :laff:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Status
Not open for further replies.