• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:
they get the idea from simp ass nikkas who save hoes like this and the hoes out there like her that are snatching up impressionable no p*ssy getting ass nikkas with a steady job

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Of all the words to call a chick, female is the bad one:pachaha:
Whos out there saying "female" like that anyway:heh:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: they can bush this shyt if they want but everybody just having a good time
maruseesu2.png

We can only hope right

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
it's dehumanizing
calling men "males" sounds clunky and awkward as if they are a species rather than fellow human peers, no one looks at men like that so it sounds weird
somehow, some people do not think it's weird to address women like that

the distinction makes it seem like women are seen more like the breeding vessels for men like how female animals are to male animals
Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnddddddddddd done:bryan:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
it's dehumanizing
calling men "males" sounds clunky and awkward as if they are a species rather than fellow human peers, no one looks at men like that so it sounds weird
somehow, some people do not think it's weird to address women like that

the distinction makes it seem like women are seen more like the breeding vessels for men like how female animals are to male animals

How about no!

This is just another one of those things useless tumblr feminists manufactured to be outraged about. Gtfoh

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Thats seriously how far I got in the thread before I said fukk it:bryan:
Man I aint bout to hop on that shyt now, Im going bed :mjlol:
I hate when you get catty

How about no!

This is just another one of those things useless tumblr feminists manufactured to be outraged about. Gtfoh
ok dude whatever
just know that people understand why dudes decide to use the word females over the words chicks or women or girls and will make an evaluation on how you probably view women because of it
that's all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.