• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women need to start closing their legs more often.

Say no to men who clearly want to cut and run and have some damn respect. How fukking hard is that?

If you need it that bad use a condom or get one the pill.

Stop being reckless and then when you end up pregnant act like you was innocent and didn't know that the nikka you was sexing was no good.

Then these same women want to marry a dude who has never had kids and want him to take care of all her kids by different men.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
I hate when you get catty

ok dude whatever
just know that people understand why dudes decide to use the word females over the words chicks or women or girls and will make an evaluation on how you probably view women because of it
that's all I'm saying

There is no big conspiracy. Many people interchange male/men/dude just as people say women/female/chic....etc

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sick and tired of these chicks making demands for the next man, but never made any with the father or father's of their kids...

U need to pay my bills:stopitslime:
U need to get my hair done:usure:
U need to fukk me right:beli:

U take care of me and I'll cook for u, but I have no job to buy groceries:martin:

However u never demanded those things from your list of baby fathers...

fukk outta here.... and not even a nerd/brother with money going to fukk with her.... only nikkas fukking with her is jail nikkas and broke nikkas in the clubs

Those type of demands are off top superficial, and the only nikkas she will attract is dudes that's just gona pump and dump. No nikka will ever stick around with around female like that. She's going to be 60 and still single.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
you'd call your mom a female?
You are daft. Aint nobody got time for your idiocy

"female
[fee-meyl]

noun
a person bearing two X chromosomes in thecell nuclei and normally having a vagina, auterus and ovaries, and developing atpuberty a relatively rounded body andenlarged breasts, and retaining a beardlessface; a girl or woman."

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You are daft. Aint nobody got time for your idiocy

"female
[fee-meyl]

noun
a person bearing two X chromosomes in thecell nuclei and normally having a vagina, auterus and ovaries, and developing atpuberty a relatively rounded body andenlarged breasts, and retaining a beardlessface; a girl or woman."
would you call your mother a female tho
if you were married, would you refer to your wife as a female

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Its not really the term itself, more the type of person who uses it. Personally every man that I've come across who uses the word "female" en lieu of "women / chicks / girls /ect..." has always been suuuuuuper ghetto. Like, I low key feel like he's gonna snatch my purse :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.