Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Only a certain type of person refers to a woman as a female. Makes me cringe even more to see women referring to themselves as such. It's demeaning and dehumanizing language to refer to someone as. Dudes want to clean up the community but want to refer to women as they would animals.

I'm sleep though. :sas2:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I think it's the way and context of how it is used at times.

Some guys use it in a way as if they're talking to or about a different species all together.

It's kind of like how the word Black isn't offensive in of itself but, some people will use it in a dehumanizing, objective way: "Those Black people!", "You Black people", or "The Blacks" (something about that last one really rubs me the wrong way).

Sometimes a word has enough history behind it to make it unacceptable regardless of how it's used (Like the n-word). However, a seemingly innocent word can offend the masses and destroy one's credibility just in how it's used.

Regardless of the word, people seem to forget that there can be a huge difference in response just by one's tone, infliction, body language, and context of a word or phrase.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont really know the answer, but i could guess that female doesnt address the maturity and agency of the woman (female could be a little girl or even a non human-species)

40oz

City Living
Daps
ill call a bytch a female whenever i want. you women can object all you want but you aint a lady or a damsel

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you don't carry yourself like a woman or a lady, then I will never refer to you as such. It's as simple as that.

If we're in a group I'll refer to the ladies/women what they are and those who are clearly not will get the title as female.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
You sound so proud of yourself. At least you don't deny it.

Whats the proud comment meant to mean?

I agree with not insulting women I respect.

If you've never in your life called a man a Bum, Dusty etc etc. Then I understand your stance, if not then be consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.