Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
You do realize that a female is dehumanizing because ehhh, any animal that bares children is a female? Yeah you knew that you're just fukkin around.
:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a guy, i do kinda cringe every time I use that term.I think it's tacky.

Especially when I'm kicking some dialogue to a high caliber/classy lady.

I try not to use it.

But when I'm in the midst of some rats, it's whatever tho:mjpls:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Rose McGowan is an amputee?

:dwillhuh:
She was in Planet Terror.
200px-Planet_Terror_(Netherlands).jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This argument is stupid. I mean what are men supposed to say? Do you want us to call you "dude" or "bro" or some shyt? :scust:
This is just 1st world problems. Some women are ruining the real feminists movement :martin:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Perhaps one day we shall only be able to call each other individuals or persons.
Anything even remotely hinting to gender difference will warrant prison time.
:troll:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
thats because yall focus on it too much, show these black boys getting killed more support and the men will support women issues more.....1 hand washes the other

That's because it affects us, telling us to not focus on sexism is like telling you not to focus on racism. You only think racism is more important because that's the one that affects you. There are 60 million more men on earth than women because of female infanticide but we need to stop focusing on baby girls and women being murdered because you think boys and men are more important. I always forget who said it but they said if racism only affected black women, no one would care about it anymore. We would get the same response we get when we bring up sexism.

Status
Not open for further replies.