Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's not the other male posters saying we're punks, it was YOU.
(And who gives a shyt what the male posters think?)
no i was just trying to give yall an example of how yall lack of support for the black man and black issues make yall come across....I was saying yall are punks

why yall always twisting my words, thats why i do even post here like that

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

But to answer your question, we do talk about racism but because we include sexism in those talks, no one listens.
thats because yall focus on it too much, show these black boys getting killed more support and the men will support women issues more.....1 hand washes the other

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Links, paragraphs and edited posts :banderas: the hate/love is real

But this isn't even about me, I'm watching you, watching me watching you play women for male approval :umad: your avi sucks and you're a fukkboy. Carry on.
nobodies worried about your dusty ass, cant even refute what i said:russ:. if you dont like the way things are, go to the salon or one of those links i posted, quit acting like.... wait you're not acting :wtf::wtf:

seems like i hurt this wenches feelings:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
nobodies worried about your dusty ass, cant even refute what i said:russ:. if you dont like the way things are, go to the salon or one of those links i posted, quit acting like.... wait you're not acting :wtf::wtf:

seems like i hurt this wenches feelings:heh:

Yeah I'm real hurt nikka

Now, say "SALON" for the daps yall

Michael+Jackson+6.gif

Daps
please... most people can't have a civil conversation on this message board...

anything that a coli female posts will be met with vulgarity and disdain... just off the strength of the poster being a female... not the content of the post...

as evidenced by your OP....why would anyone want to change your perception? Who are you? ... In the OP you presented as someone who is looking to insult and antagonize...

No thank you
This is true. Ive been negged and called out of my name 4 times today over my opinions. Sometimes its just easier to read than post

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree or disagree with the women and go about my business , some of these guys argue with yall, calling yall names n shyt...thats creepy imo...alotta anger sexually frustrated men here in the LR

Status
Not open for further replies.