Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Locker Room needa quit. Haaaate female posters :comeon: mention females, female body parts, female decison making, female sexual acitivities, and female coli posters in every TLR thread. Quote female posters for fukkery. Ask female posters 50-11 questions. Troll harass and humiliate female posters for pics. Haaaaate female posters :wtf:

you love female posters :shaq2:
im one of the dudes that let the females breathe.....I dont stalk yall or disagree to start arugments

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
but anyway im one of the most fair posters when it comes to female posters...i always listen and dap,i never go around saying negative things about yall
:jbhmm: I'm pretty sure you've said some negative things about black women on the coli.

I mean, let's not act like the below is a positive statement.
i hate to say it, but alotta coli women seem like a bunch of punks ...... punk nikkas.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: I'm pretty sure you've said some negative things about black women on the coli.

I mean, let's not act like the below is a positive statement.
no, i said seem like......because thats the preception they give off to the other male posters

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i see that dap @Juicy :ufdup:

but anyway im one of the most fair posters when it comes to female posters...i always listen and dap,i never go around saying negative things about yall

lol

But to answer your question, we do talk about racism but because we include sexism in those talks, no one listens.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: but did I lie?
naw i been saying from day one dudes harass women on here...the whole locker room, dudes stalk women...then when somebody bring up a cop shoot blowing a nikka head off, we get negged like were the scumbags

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
then get the fukk outta the lockerroom and go to the salon, you little victim. always bytching about something you can fix.

"but but but, i like the locker room, i can go wherever i want!" then deal with it motherfukker, thems the way it is, no ifs ands or buts

dont like?

Jezebel - Jezebel: Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for Women. Without Airbrushing.

Lipstick Alley

Links, paragraphs and edited posts :banderas: the hate/love is real

But this isn't even about me, I'm watching you, watching me watching you play women for male approval :umad: your avi sucks and you're a fukkboy. Carry on.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
no, i said seem like......because thats the preception they give off to the other male posters
But it's not the other male posters saying we're punks, it was YOU.
(And who gives a shyt what the male posters think?)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Do you mean that with hate or with love?

nwmWrDl.gif
with dikk

Status
Not open for further replies.