• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Broken family units? Mulattos holding prestigious positions meant for Blacks? Increasing IR rates?
Not seeing the correlation with "Broken families", nor the issue with the bolded.

am I supposed to perform some mental gymnastics to support whatever narrative your insinuating?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand all that. We are talking about someone doing something wrong. If the white girl is spending her ill gotten inheritance feeding and housing my black ass, isn't that what you'd want her to be doing with it?

yeeeah cause her family is gonna allow that to happen :what:

if she has in inheritance, her family will straight up tell her "either get rid of him or no money"

cause white people understand generational wealth keeping money in the race/family, black people.....not so much.

so then it comes down to you or the money....guess who shes gonna choose. :sas2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not seeing the correlation with "Broken families", nor the issue with the bolded.

am I supposed to perform some mental gymnastics to support whatever narrative your insinuating?

Nope. Do what pleases you even if it makes you a fool.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Because hating people across generations is a bad thing :mjlol:
Why is this so hard to get? Do you have any ideas how many problems across the world this has caused? Look at the fukking middle east, chinese/japanese hate, look at Africa for christs sake. Part of the reason it's so fukked up to this day is that these tribes had beef with each other and so when European nations came and cut up the area and put these tribes together they continued fighting over shyt they weren't wven involved in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
whooooowheeee! talk yo shyt!!!! :ooh:
Just look at the this is why we love black women thread. Nothing but dudes demoting a queen to stripper status as a way to honor her.

This is why we love you the ass is fat..

Ooooooooooooooooooo I'm sure thats the kind of love and appreciation they were looking for.

Queen queen. Queen I will die for you.

:o:n:wub: i can't wait until we're married. By the way I'm pregnant

:whoa::scust: See y'all always tryin to trap a nikka.

<calls the next woman> hey queen

:camby:

semtex

:)
Daps
tumblr_mhjvndYanQ1ryasw2o2_500.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because hating people across generations is a bad thing :mjlol:
Why is this so hard to get? Do you have any ideas how many problems across the world this has caused? Look at the fukking middle east, chinese/japanese hate, look at Africa for christs sake. Part of the reason it's so fukked up to this day is that these tribes had beef with each other and so when European nations came and cut up the area and put these tribes together they continued fighting over shyt they weren't wven involved in.
Please learn history and the white mans hand in stirring up this conflicts. Giving bibles to some tribes and guns to another. Heard of John hawkins? A cac your people refer to as a hero. Did a generations worth of damage then y'all wanna be like we'll why couldn't you just get over that. fukk outta here

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not this race shyt again...:stopitslime:

Not all white people are racist. And why do other innocent (non-racist) white people have to suffer the punishments their grand or great parents had done to us? I think it's unfair and arrogant way to think.
what are they doing now to stop white supremacy?

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at y'all making excuses...

Decades of white people killing,destroying, stealing from you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and y'all still locked into that Martin Luther King rhetoric. Grow up and start thinking.

The good book teaches that we should love all people, which is true. But me having these chicks on my arm like some kind of trophy knowing what they came from? nawwww b

All whites aint racist? Sure ok to a point , but when hard pressed we shall see their actions

Are they sorry for what happened? sure ok then where's the payback? where's the action to restore what was taken?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Please learn history and the white mans hand in stirring up this conflicts. Giving bibles to some tribes and guns to another. Heard of John hawkins? A cac your people refer to as a hero. Did a generations worth of damage then y'all wanna be like we'll why couldn't you just get over that. fukk outta here
Do you want me to list all of the atrocities black people, middle easterners, asians etc have committed? If you want to hate someone for something other great grandpappy did go ahead but don't act like it's rational.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black women go to cacs to hit a lick. Marry, have a kid, divorce and collect the proceeds. These relationships don't work and many times the cac chooses the black woman as a beard for homosexuality or some kind of fetish, psycjological trauma. Well that's really a great deal of interracial relationships. In particular the people that make a point to highlight one race over their own like they're punishing their people with their relationship choice.

I'm with a white woman you mad?

:rolleyes: stop it. Don't act like you don't see beauty on your people for a devil.

i notice that too! anybody know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.