Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
At the individual level, I can agree but as a community, IR exceeding a certain % is an issue, unless you don't care about ethnic cleansing.
By establishing a whole stable of pawgs wouldn't i be watering down the white community?

And assuming i fukked pawgs, but never had kids with one, how would that make me a c00n or lead to the destruction of my community?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
By establishing a whole stable of pawgs wouldn't i be watering down the white community?

Its 200 million cacs so no :what:

And assuming i fukked pawgs, but never had kids with one, how would that make me a c00n or lead to the destruction of my community?

you nikkas need to find an honest black woman and build after you have your fun :ufdup:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friend's? ok sure,

But when it all comes down(and it will) you think they going to defend you and be a ride or die? They going to go against there own people? What about those squeamish moments when you on one side of the fence (mike brown) and she or he is on the other?

Every time I see the yearly replay of roots it puts me back in sync..

LOL at anybody taking you fools seriously talking about black rights when you shacked up with the oppressor.

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

too hard to deal with

whats up with black men and backhanded compliments?

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I agree with the hypocrisy, at least with those who have a real preference for non-blacks.
Complain about racial self-hatred, c00ns, and the opposite gender dating out...
...just to practice these things themselves.

And for those saying "not every white person is racist", what's the requirement for you to label someone as a racist?
Because depending on who I ask, the percentage of whites being labelled as racists could be as high as 95% to as low as 0.01%.

For example, I see too much dislike of blacks on the internet to now be cynical about them. Being anonymous and safe on their keyboards are letting them show their true selves, and it's not pretty.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pawgs pay to play.

Pawgs are gullible. You can convince a pawg to do whatever the fukk you want her to do. And as long as you're stronger then the next nikka she'll remain loyal. Playin 101 right there.

I agree with you to a point. But i feel like my generation has kinda moved past the racial barriers. i know pawgs that are cool as shyt. My girl listens to more rap music then any black girl i know and we have more in common then me and most black girls.

But when racial issues come up i still get kinda mad at her. I just feel like she doesn't feel the same outrage as me about certain shyt and i end up feeling disrespected.

fukk it end of the day we're all human. fukk who makes you happy.
How many of these my best friend is black cacs would pick up guns to fight a genocidal death March of black people. I put zero faith in their words. Anyone can talk.

They'll be snatching your arms off the door handle to take you to your doom and you will look to your best cac friends like Trevor Becky HELP WHY YOU STANDIN THERE.

Then Trevor will hug becky and they will cry and say

I'M SO SORRY JAMAL I'M SO SORRY.. then give you a black power fist as they walk away crying at their cowardice.

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Sure it is and Latin America s the warning Black Americans need to take heed
What evidence do you have to prove this is an issue on any scale? link?

Like I said, try not to let stuff like this stress you out

Status
Not open for further replies.