Only love can conquer hate :blessed:
:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get shamed for working for the enemy not sleeping with him.

Black people shouldn't be with anyone none white because of the power dynamic in the country

I got called a bedwench for posting a white guy tho so....

What if he's European?

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
Me personally I won't date a white girl and race is one of the many reasons why not but it's not the only reason. But I have to disagree with you because if u make that argument then we all might as well stop working wherever we work at if it's for white people.

See it's not as simple as ABC however you can make a plan, for instance are u working towards a goal? a goal where after a while u can branch out on ur own or work less for other people especially white and relax more with ur family. But even still as long as you not working for free I don't see a problem with an average Joe making a living.

Now the nikkas that go out their way to fukk with white bytches while overlooking a black bytch with the same qualifications got problems, I can't jive with that but still what can we do? all we can do is help those who down for the cause and leave the c00ns in the burning building.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The white girls I've smanged haven't done anything wrong. If I am to judge people by their grandparents: should I be responsible for sh;t my grandparents did?
I as a black woman would never shame the black man for what he wants

black-male-model-propsfeature-thumb-640xauto-2292.jpg

As long as he doesn't shame the black woman for what she wants

venus_heaven.jpg

Only love can conquer hate :blessed:

U forgot the :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got called a bedwench for posting a white guy tho so....

What if he's European?
Most black women go to cacs to hit a lick. Marry, have a kid, divorce and collect the proceeds. These relationships don't work and many times the cac chooses the black woman as a beard for homosexuality or some kind of fetish, psycjological trauma. Well that's really a great deal of interracial relationships. In particular the people that make a point to highlight one race over their own like they're punishing their people with their relationship choice.

I'm with a white woman you mad?

:rolleyes: stop it. Don't act like you don't see beauty on your people for a devil.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Pawgs pay to play.

Pawgs are gullible. You can convince a pawg to do whatever the fukk you want her to do. And as long as you're stronger then the next nikka she'll remain loyal. Playin 101 right there.

I agree with you to a point. But i feel like my generation has kinda moved past the racial barriers. i know pawgs that are cool as shyt. My girl listens to more rap music then any black girl i know and we have more in common then me and most black girls.

But when racial issues come up i still get kinda mad at her. I just feel like she doesn't feel the same outrage as me about certain shyt and i end up feeling disrespected.

fukk it end of the day we're all human. fukk who makes you happy.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Pawgs pay to play.

Pawgs are gullible. You can convince a pawg to do whatever the fukk you want her to do. And as long as you're stronger then the next nikka she'll remain loyal. Playin 101 right there.

I agree with you to a point. But i feel like my generation has kinda moved past the racial barriers. i know pawgs that are cool as shyt. My girl listens to more rap music then any black girl i know and we have more in common then me and most black girls.

But when racial issues come up i still get kinda mad at her. I just feel like she doesn't feel the same outrage as me about certain shyt and i end up feeling disrespected.

fukk it end of the day we're all human. fukk who makes you happy.

This dude used every c00n catchphrase in the book :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.