Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
Ok so your in college with prolly 85% white folk. How many bad black females are there at one of these cac schools. Thennnn factor in, are they even trying to fuk with you. It's numbers fam. Love is love, yall concern yall self too much with race. I spent a good amount of time in college trying to find a nubian queen. I never did so I stayed single and fuked everything in sight
In college now....when black chicks on their uhh game I switch to the other side real quick

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
all that wealth going right back to white people :francis: black men need to wake up and see the game for how its played

To late.. nikkas will always be in a coma when u getting paid, but only wake-up when they end up out the league and she took half and the house and this nikka is working next to me and u talking about their past and the money and white hoes they had..

Believe me I seen with some ucla former players

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
90% of them all have white girlfriends in this article. The media is trying hard pushing these IR relationships

See Slideshow
NFL Rookies with Smoking Hot Girlfriends

Amer Abdullah
4631dea79e97fbc654a751f1d1808420.jpg

Todd Gurley
8677452cf90c8e473dc752cc2e19bb7c.jpg

Kevin White
8f1cf86a22771ea533a4d78eb54a3fef.jpg

Sammie Coates
b23a336e66cb46b24c54057ac14bc8f5.jpg

Blake Sim
2210e95106e5c23bde6335a77e2207e3.jpg

Shaq Barrett
1002ff8fd0b7595e4a82c19f1886028e.jpg

Nate Orchard
fc0fa834c26aafc1252fecdfa29a78df.jpg

Only one who doesn't my boy infamous Jameis Winston :jawalrus:
fcca57551d39d0bc65bacf31a6c99179.jpg

Donte Fowler has a black chick too. :blessed:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll find a good guy. Translation she'll find a simp. Translation she'll find a low confidence idiot. Be glad that we have simps and buffoons to fall on this sword while we snatch up all the firm prime p*ssy. Chess not checkers.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
At least she's being honest. Any guy that still pursues her knows what he's getting into so he better be ready.
Dumb delusional chics like her are the most susceptible to dusty-dude "game" despite that bullshyt she posted. She'll be single with kid number 5 while being even more bitter and delusional within the next year or two.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
on campus every bytch gets flipped
difference is those pinktoe broads go hard for you

the majority of the chicks that are black are takers
they finna stand in your light then demand to be entertained and kept on top

pinktoes will at least play it cooler they will guzzle nut chef it up do papers bake cookies keep it lowkey with the drama
all dat(once they get the ring or the baby then they might start to turn up)

now most likely they tryna go for the cash but that's all a dem regardless
they could be red green blue or orange
you gonna have to break bread on ya seed regardless

so they just went with the one playing the best game

they do take the l for going in blind thinking it's love as defined by fukked ass american media though
that there is a lie

Look at this retarded c00n :mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:umad: :heh:

Spoken like a slave bytch :bryan:What the hell is this supposed to mean?

EDIT: :patrice: Then again this is coming from the dumbass who said some reckless shyt about breaking the arm of a female is better then holding her down or some shyt like that and came off like a weedhead.

Yeah, this is who Im talking too :mjlol:

Nikka stop making shyt up to deflect from the fact that your ass is a nagging dry dikk bytch
Don't get mad at me because you are bitter and powerless

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Why are we ugly and unattractive? All other women are attractive but only us are ugly and not deserving of respect in our own culture. And black women are not harder to get along with any more than any other race. If a person is treated respectfully why would they be hard to get along with? It is because black men consider us ugly compared to white women, the women you value the most, is why we are treated poorly in our community. Its really black males who are the problem since y'all are the common denominator in failed relationships with black women and non black women alike. The problem is you believe in white superiority and black inferiority.

And this ignores the fact that black men in their strata can get the best looking black women. Even if they did think black women were ugly on average they still have access to the ones who are exceptionally attractive. These men don't want black women. You telling me they can't go off CPUs and find a woman? They can't go on Instagram and have their pick of sisters across the country or world?

Status
Not open for further replies.