• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
It is what it is. Fact of the matter is this site is more popular than SOHH ever was. This is one of the leading message boards in the world, where we have thousands of members posting off and on. Of course we were going to get more non-blacks and more women. We are more inviting than Bodybuilding, st0rmfr0nt and LSA. I don't think this site is even close to half white, the bulk of the posters here are Black but just off the strength of having new members we are going to get a wider swath of opinions than ever before, which is a good thing. We need to be able to express how we feel about various subjects and we need to hear dissenting opinions and defend our viewpoints. This is the only site I know of that still allows you to make threads even if your Rep looks like the beginning of the Shining. Can't have a healthy debate if a thread just becomes a giant circle-jerk of people who have the same opinions.
:laff:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Most embarrassing part is that black men were the only guys on that list with spouses outside of their ethnic group. Even the other non-white men were with women of their own culture.

4ab0b4aa738e733353397769e5e5d905.jpg

aa9b8f8fe22f3d37aaf6d842b8232129.jpg

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
98% of black athletes are with black women:dahell:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
clearly the article is one of 2 things, some pawger (or cac) who loves pawgs and only finds white women hot, or some clown who is infatuated with IR dating.

you're blaming the players for an article but the author chose the photos/girls :wtf:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i guess most try to work it out in the beginning. But I can imagine being in that type of union can probably wear you down over time

I think you copin please bro. Anyone trying to sabotage a relationship will do it at it's weakest not when the contract is signed. Again these are white women divorcing black men not a mutual split.

Why white women can't stay with they man if he black?

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
You nikkas seriously have nothing going on in your lives to even base a single opinion about about a another man you don't know and who he is dating and judging.

I seriously cannot fathom a successful person just going online and finding articles like this and then coming to a forum and posting about it.

It's their lives, get the fukk over it.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
*Hopes for multiple flopped Careers and injuries*

:yeshrug:
just because some black dudes aint dating a black chick doesn't mean you can say something as cruel as this. fukk is wrong with you bytch ass punks on this sites? y';all taking this militant thing too far.

live vicariously through black NFL players brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.