Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
:patrice: But that's top shelf White woman tho. I could understand if they were trailer trash or ugly, but :ld: not gonna change my love for black p*ssy
Thats top shelf white women. Like really black males have ZERO standards when it comes to white girls. Y'all are kind of lame as fukk. Y'all literally believe just being white is enough.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
w9uzhu.png

fukk nikka SIMPS

full

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what exactly is wrong here if she states that she didn't pursue these nikkas? :patrice:

if anything, we should chastise the thirsty ass nikkas considering a 26 y/o woman with 4 kids a suitable individual to court and skeet in :dame:

she has a right to demand what she wants

and brehs such as myself have the right to :heh: / :scusthov: at those demands/her life choices.

i just think its one-sided to place the hate all on her in this instance

That her not chasing dudes is total :duck: all over her timeline you see "who wanna chill", "hit me up" 'wanna drink hit me up " lol she obviously baiting dudes in

:mjlol: saying she not chasing dude when she 26 with dam near half a dozen kids

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Thats top shelf white women. Like really black males have ZERO standards when it comes to white girls. Y'all are kind of lame as fukk. Y'all literally believe just being white is enough.

How are you going to tell me my standards? And why are my standards low, cuz I think the white women in the photos are attractive? I honestly believe some of you nikkas are gay

Missy85

Pro
Daps
How are you going to tell me my standards? And why are my standards low, cuz I think the white women in the photos are attractive? I honestly believe some of you nikkas are gay
Because white women are generally not attractive. I work them all day and have to look at their thin lips and raw chicken skin. Its insufferable to watch black dudes put down black girls' looks to uplift our enemies'. You nikkas like them because they are white. Period. But black girls my age are starting to wake up so just do y'all.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
And attractive White/non-Black women are? :martin:You c00ns kill me. Look, date/have sex with/marry who you want but no need for any bullshyt excuses on why you feel compelled to go outside of your race.

Stop homie. I never said that :martin:

@King Jove made it seem like non-Black women are only around when you got money ("but but they wouldn't want you if you weren't in the NFL") implying that attractive black women are around when you're poor. He was hating so hard on PAWGs that he started talkin crazy. Like Draya and Melyssa Ford dying to date Dexter from FedEx. Yea okay :martin:

Status
Not open for further replies.