Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
90% of them all have white girlfriends in this article. The media is trying hard pushing these IR relationships

See Slideshow
NFL Rookies with Smoking Hot Girlfriends

Amer Abdullah
4631dea79e97fbc654a751f1d1808420.jpg

Todd Gurley
8677452cf90c8e473dc752cc2e19bb7c.jpg

Kevin White
8f1cf86a22771ea533a4d78eb54a3fef.jpg

Sammie Coates
b23a336e66cb46b24c54057ac14bc8f5.jpg

Blake Sim
2210e95106e5c23bde6335a77e2207e3.jpg

Shaq Barrett
1002ff8fd0b7595e4a82c19f1886028e.jpg

Nate Orchard
fc0fa834c26aafc1252fecdfa29a78df.jpg

Only one who doesn't my boy infamous Jameis Winston :jawalrus:
fcca57551d39d0bc65bacf31a6c99179.jpg

So basically this article cherry picked to push an agenda.... Got it.

Most black players have black wives/girlfriends and it's not even close, but the author accomplished his mission of generating clicks and faux outrage over a hot button topic.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Hot shot college athlete at UT Austin blows out his knee, loses his scholarship and goes back to his pisswater small town.

Gets a job lugging furniture like Boobie Miles or something. All the PAWGs and Exotics drop him like a bad habit. In @King Jove mind the dime piece black chicks that were chasing him down before....still stick around because they were always there for him, unlike the non-black women. Complete fantasy :russ:

If he is an average dude why should he be with an above average black woman? The point is about him being with black women not being with an attractive woman.

That's what you entitled nikka don't get, a fine black woman has to be with your bum ass but you don't expect a attractive white woman to be with your bum ass so you hold the Sistas to a different standard.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now I've watched maybe one hour of this show, but isn't one of Lucious' sons with a white woman?

What's the problem here?

There's no problem, you know how overprotective the brehs get over BW celebs on this site. :mjpls:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If he is an average dude why should he be with an above average black woman? The point is about him being with black women not being with an attractive woman.

That's what you entitled nikka don't get, a fine black woman has to be with your bum ass but you don't expect a attractive white woman to be with your bum ass so you hold the Sistas to a different standard.
Men are entitled for wanting an attractive woman:francis::mjlol:

Weren't you the lady who was "thick":sas1:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do these dudes ever have Asian or Latino girlfriends? nikkas worship these basic white broads...at least get some color in your swirl.

White women put on the full court press on black men like no other race of women. Asian, latino women may have more standards....white women (at this age) just want a nikka.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Black womens' attitudes is always the scapegoat. But black women are least likely of all races and genders to get divorced. I guess we are not that bad. But again black males do horrible in relationships. And um lets just be honest here black males date out to escape blackness. Stop trying to blame black women for black male insecurity and
powerlessness.

These black men want to be loved and respected by these women so bad that they are doing serious PR and damage control for them and throwing black women under the bus in the process. Hulk hogan told them what the deal was but they still acting confused.

White women divorce black men in droves because white women ain't about to struggle with no nikka. Black women have created a culture around holding a man down even though it hurts us and our children in the end. We are poorer than other women because we stay holding some marginal under performing nikka down but these nikka want to believe a Becky will be in the struggle with them. Ok

@KingMalik why them white women allowed Zimmerman to get away with killing Trayvon?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derek Luke was too dark for the role. In popular media men of his complexion MUST absolutely play the role of an effeminate male or the irrational, hyper-masculine, and dim witted brute who either A.) beats up on his women or B.) does something obviously stupid to get himself dead or in jail
:what:nikka stop:snoop:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@KingMalik may be a c00n but he is right. Attractive Black women ain't lining up to get with broke nikkas.

Why should they? You hold it against black dimes for not messing with broke dudes but you would never go to a white dime expecting her to be with your broke ass

Different rules got different women

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I'm so sick and tired of these chicks making demands for the next man, but never made any with the father or father's of their kids...

U need to pay my bills:stopitslime:
U need to get my hair done:usure:
U need to fukk me right:beli:

U take care of me and I'll cook for u, but I have no job to buy groceries:martin:

However u never demanded those things from your list of baby fathers...

fukk outta here.... and not even a nerd/brother with money going to fukk with her.... only nikkas fukking with her is jail nikkas and broke nikkas in the clubs

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@KingMalik may be a c00n but he is right. Attractive Black women ain't lining up to get with broke nikkas.

Why should they? You hold it against black dimes for not messing with broke dudes but you would never go to a white dime expecting her to be with your broke ass

Different rules got different women

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act as if we don't take on CAC terms to degrade ourselves on the regular basis :dead:

Don Imus just took the phrase back that his great grandfather coined "Nappy headed hoes"

Lost his job over something Black Women call their daughters everyday. Just being 100. :heh:
That doesn't change the fact that I have never heard or known a AA to say African booty scratcher. That shyt sounds corny, but ok, outrage over shyt that has no weight so you can feel more oppressed. If Africans in the past weren't so welcoming to pale skinned thieves all those AA you all hate wouldn't be AA but African born and raised. AA have been raped of everything and you feel it's smart to join in on the pile up? FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.