• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Black womens' attitudes is always the scapegoat. But black women are least likely of all races and genders to get divorced. I guess we are not that bad. But again black males do horrible in relationships. And um lets just be honest here black males date out to escape blackness. Stop trying to blame black women for black male insecurity and powerlessness.

Black women bleach themselves and wear white women weaves

Some guys just want the real thing

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Who said this? Never heard AA going around saying this, sounds like a white people thing.

You act as if we don't take on CAC terms to degrade ourselves on the regular basis :dead:

Don Imus just took the phrase back that his great grandfather coined "Nappy headed hoes"

Lost his job over something Black Women call their daughters everyday. Just being 100. :heh:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
@KingMalik may be a c00n but he is right. Attractive Black women ain't lining up to get with broke nikkas.
And attractive White/non-Black women are? :martin:You c00ns kill me. Look, date/have sex with/marry who you want but no need for any bullshyt excuses on why you feel compelled to go outside of your race.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I think you copin please bro. Anyone trying to sabotage a relationship will do it at it's weakest not when the contract is signed. Again these are white women divorcing black men not a mutual split.

Why white women can't stay with they man if he black?
women do the most divorcing regardless, its hardly ever just a 'mutual split' amongst couples in general

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
And attractive White/non-Black women are? :martin:You c00ns kill me. Look, date/have sex with/marry who you want but no need for any bullshyt excuses on why you feel compelled to go outside of your race.
Nikka, did I ever say attractive Non black women are lining up for broke black dudes? That was just a response to some delusional posters on here trying to make it seem like only white/non-black women are getting with these Nfl dudes for money, while attractive Black women would be with them regardless of financial status :skip:.
Women are women. Hypergamy is natural to them.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Most embarrassing part is that black men were the only guys on that list with spouses outside of their ethnic group. Even the other non-white men were with women of their own culture.

4ab0b4aa738e733353397769e5e5d905.jpg

aa9b8f8fe22f3d37aaf6d842b8232129.jpg

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

My Island brothers :blessed:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
That shaq and nate orchard dude look like the only ones who's relationships going to last...

Those others look like failure.....I don't care who u date but make sure it's for love and not lust like shaq barrett and nate orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.