Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The white girls I've smanged haven't done anything wrong. If I am to judge people by their grandparents: should I be responsible for sh;t my grandparents did?
Not this race shyt again...:stopitslime:

Not all white people are racist. And why do other innocent (non-racist) white people have to suffer the punishments their grand or great parents had done to us? I think it's unfair and arrogant way to think.

Not understand generational wealth and white supremacy brehs

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Not this race shyt again...:stopitslime:

Not all white people are racist. And why do other innocent (non-racist) white people have to suffer the punishments their grand or great parents had done to us? I think it's unfair and arrogant way to think.
it's more than you think but you gon learn one day
:mjpls:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not understand generational wealth and white supremacy brehs

Go on explain your theory...

it's more than you think but you gon learn one day
:mjpls:

Well, school this young black yute. I'm willing to learn something. But if it's fukkery u writing. :camby:

U expect me to believe that 100% of white people are racist/hates black people? :ohhh::heh:

Go on explain. :aicmon:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Friend's? ok sure,

But when it all comes down(and it will) you think they going to defend you and be a ride or die? They going to go against there own people? What about those squeamish moments when you on one side of the fence (mike brown) and she or he is on the other?

Every time I see the yearly replay of roots it puts me back in sync..

LOL at anybody taking you fools seriously talking about black rights when you shacked up with the oppressor.

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Friend's? ok sure,

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

So what if this woman would shyt on you for Tyler? What would you say then, alias? :sas1:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'm not down with the swirl myself but love can be found in all people.

My thing with interracial dating is not downing black men or women when you do it. A lot of black people get like this. Be talking down and negative about their own kind and in front of their cac partner too. If you're really happy dating white why you spending so much energy worrying about blacks of the opposite sex. Just do you.

Also if you "truly" believe love has no color and don't want to judge people based on what their ancestors did then you shouldn't have a problem with people the same race but opposite gender feeling the same way.

Black women and black men that date out are often the main ones upset or in their feelings about their counterparts dating out. I like to call it "superior" or special negro syndrome. These kinds are the worse because not only do they not want to date in their race but they don't want to see others dating them either. These are some of the worst bed wenches and c00ns because even dating out themselves they're still miserable and insecure.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I as a black woman would never shame the black man for what he wants

black-male-model-propsfeature-thumb-640xauto-2292.jpg

As long as he doesn't shame the black woman for what she wants

venus_heaven.jpg

Only love can conquer hate :blessed:
You get shamed for working for the enemy not sleeping with him.

Black people shouldn't be with anyone none white because of the power dynamic in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.