Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
bytch shut he fukk up and take that dikk out of your ass... The reference was more than appropriate and your ass wants to hang your hat on a white Mexican's slanted eyes :dahell:...

You are the one bitter and desperate to be right over some shyt that don't even fukking matter...
Cool your salty nuts fakkit and enjoy the thread...

Cot damn... Go get some offline female attention...
:umad: :heh:

Spoken like a slave bytch :bryan:

EDIT: :patrice: Then again this is coming from the dumbass who said some reckless shyt about breaking the arm of a female is better then holding her down or some shyt like that and came off like a weedhead.

Yeah, this is who Im talking too :mjlol:

Daps
This bytch delusional? :mjlol::what:

Nobody is wifing a hoodrat with 4 kids,from more than likely 4 different baby daddies at 26:russ:

bytch better take what she can get:francis:

JMill782

All Star
Daps
not trying to bash Black women at all but what Taraji is basically doing a couple things by suggesting Ryan Gosling as her love interest.

she is either
1. trying to get recognize more into white mainstream to get offered more roles
2. trying to get more viewers which gets her more money
3. just likes white dudes but lowkey likes them

but i don't really like this, because it furthers the whole agenda and propaganda of WM/BW or Swirl relationships. you can't tell me that ''they'' are not trying their best to make BW/WM date and make Black men look feminine and weak. i have seen so many commercials or tv shows recently of BW/WM relationships.

don't get mad it's just my opinion. as a black man, i will tell you this ..i love black women always have and always will.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
not trying to bash Black women at all but what Taraji is basically doing a couple things by suggesting Ryan Gosling as her love interest.

she is either

but i don't really like this, because it furthers the whole agenda and propaganda of WM/BW or Swirl relationships. you can't tell me that ''they'' are not trying their best to make BW/WM date and make Black men look feminine and weak. i have seen so many commercials or tv shows recently of BW/WM relationships.

don't get mad it's just my opinion. as a black man, i will tell you this ..i love black women always have and always will.

Bingo

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Friend+zone+stop+acting+like+a+bloody+victim+and+man_769936_4255145.gif
this should be the lsa logo
871a5ee3cc8a282a37443f027d266be7.gif

tan900

Banned
Daps

she is either

There are several reasons why ya'll don't like this and i'm going to point out some of them. One reason ya'll don't like this is because of the dwindling sexual access to black women. The more black women date out, the less opportunity black men get to juggle three or four black woman at a time. Another reason is Black men only want black women to want them and hate the fact some black women find non-black men romantically and sexually attractive. Black men really take it personally because they have coined themselves as the most sexually desirable men in the world..according to ya'll."no woman can resist the BBC". :russell:When black women partner up with non-black men it completely shatters the notion that they are gods gift to women. Black men also have the mentality of "will non-black women still buy into the Mandingo after seeing so many black women are hopping the fence":lupe:.
I personally think that's primarily the biggest reason black men fear and detest black women in interracial relationships. At the end of the day It's all about their EGO!

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
There are several reasons why ya'll don't like this and i'm going to point out some of them. One reason ya'll don't like this is because of the dwindling sexual access to black women. The more black women date out, the less opportunity black men get to juggle three or four black woman at a time. Another reason is Black men only want black women to want them and hate the fact some black women find non-black men romantically and sexually attractive. Black men really take it personally because they have coined themselves as the most sexually desirable men in the world..according to ya'll."no woman can resist the BBC". :russell:When black women partner up with non-black men it completely shatters the notion that they are gods gift to women. Black men also have the mentality of "will non-black women still buy into the Mandingo after seeing so many black women are hopping the fence":lupe:.
I personally that's that's primarily the biggest reason black men fear and detest black women in interracial relationships. At the end of the day It's all about their EGO!
:deadmanny:WTF, yo this is too funny to even argue :heh:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally that's that's primarily the biggest reason black men fear and detest black women in interracial relationships. At the end of the day It's all about their EGO!

What a load of nonsense. You're the same poster that was doubting both black men's penis size and athleticism. You said that white men have bigger dikks and are more athletic, neither of which are true :dead:.

Now you're saying that black men fearing losing "black female harems" (which most black men don't even have) and that we're afraid of losing our privilege as sexual and athletic specimens (which we will always have regardless). I post here because the behaviour is tantamount to cac supremacy, and the sexual competition overall just leads more into that (which doesn't help black women, btw, but harms them).

Moving on, the truth is that your post history shows it is YOU who is afraid of the black male's sexual prowess and athletic ability. That's why you're always talking and doubting and referencing ways to mitigate and destroy it. You're basically a white supremacist and like them you fear and loathe the anvils the black man holds over you and your cac master.
:umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.