Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Me having relations with someone who white does not mean I'm advocating for black women as a whole to date out.:camby:

:russ: So you're a hypocrite and a half-stepper. You don't walk it how you talk it. :ohhh:

You doing it, plus your rhetoric, plus everything one of these topics post up here you are would say otherwise. Just be who you are....:yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn't say anything about "smashing" I said dating and he is only seen dating white and/or spanish women. So you think it's ok to fck black women in private, like you're trying to hide them, but be seen dating white/spanih women? That doesn't sound right.

Most of the black women in Hollywood are trying to get a white man. Hell robin givens was fukking a broke brad pit when she had mike Tyson a man with money

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Mexican isn't a race ass... Why you fukkin up the ambiance with your bytchin and naggin? Just enjoy the bullshyt and chill

witcho I want to be right for the sake of being right ass ...

No shyt u dumb bytch, but like a dumbass u bring up a brown-skinned, full face, slanted eyed, more Native looking Mexican as a example of a fukking cac like you on your p's and q's. shyt didn't even apply, u just mad because I called u out for being a dumbass :heh:

I didnt even say shyt you your bitter ass but u came after me like Im your long lost "aint shyt" daddy? :dahell:

U come after cacs like that? :jbhmm:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Explain my hypocrisy.

:dead:. Guess you wouldn't find it hypocritical seeing a muslim eat a pork chop and drink a 40 oz. either? Weren't you the one who wouldn't even answer when a poster asked if you hated black men? Rather than a simple yes/no you talked about "rumors".

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:dead:. Guess you wouldn't find it hypocritical seeing a muslim eat a pork chop and drink a 40 oz. either? Weren't you the one who wouldn't even answer when a poster asked if you hated black men? Rather than a simple yes/no you talked about "rumors".

If I answered saying that was a coli rumor,then it must not be true. :mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
No shyt u dumb bytch, but like a dumbass u bring up a brown-skinned, full face, slanted eyed, more Native looking Mexican as a example of a fukking cac like you on your p's and q's. shyt didn't even apply, u just mad because I called u out for being a dumbass :heh:

I didnt even say shyt you your bitter ass but u came after me like Im your long lost "aint shyt" daddy? :dahell:

U come after cacs like that? :jbhmm:

bytch shut he fukk up and take that dikk out of your ass... The reference was more than appropriate and your ass wants to hang your hat on a white Mexican's slanted eyes :dahell:...

You are the one bitter and desperate to be right over some shyt that don't even fukking matter...
Cool your salty nuts fakkit and enjoy the thread...

Cot damn... Go get some offline female attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.