Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its sad and digusting how society is now, back in teh day women like these wouldn't dare have a platform, now in teh era of the simp theres 20 vagina hound dogs willing and ready to empty out their wallet, give their time, say go girl your so "strong"

a woman with 4 kids no redeemable qualities expects a good man :mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he care about who another man is fukking? That Hispanic woman was down with him when he was just the dark skin dude trying to act.

I don't care about their history. I don't care about their relationship at all. I'm talking about @Rainman and his stance on interracial dating.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: the nikka woman revealing herself....let her swirl..cacman can take care of her

Giselle

Daps
You don't know what women he is dealing with you think he not smashing black women

I didn't say anything about "smashing" I said dating and he is only seen dating white and/or spanish women. So you think it's ok to fck black women in private, like you're trying to hide them, but be seen dating white/spanish women? That doesn't sound right.

Giselle

Daps
Do y'all scour LSA for irrelevant threads :jbhmm:

Yes they do. They steal threads most of the time from the hottest topic list and make them over here. & there is a male over there who steals threads from here and makes them on that site. Same title and all. I'm not talking about news/ celeb gossip threads. I'm talking about threads like "Would your 12 yr old self be proud of you" or something like that. I saw that thread on both of these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.