Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I wish her the best of luck but the way she framed it was terrible.

She should have just said "Only entertaining old, ugly, or morbidly obese men"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There are several reasons why ya'll don't like this and i'm going to point out some of them. One reason ya'll don't like this is because of the dwindling sexual access to black women. The more black women date out, the less opportunity black men get to juggle three or four black woman at a time. Another reason is Black men only want black women to want them and hate the fact some black women find non-black men romantically and sexually attractive. Black men really take it personally because they have coined themselves as the most sexually desirable men in the world..according to ya'll."no woman can resist the BBC". :russell:When black women partner up with non-black men it completely shatters the notion that they are gods gift to women. Black men also have the mentality of "will non-black women still buy into the Mandingo after seeing so many black women are hopping the fence":lupe:.
I personally that's that's primarily the biggest reason black men fear and detest black women in interracial relationships. At the end of the day It's all about their EGO!
The strangest thing is that you think that black women abandoning black men will only hurt the men.

Miss if black women jumped ship you would find your numbers dwindling and having mixed women take all of your oppurtinities.

Oh and forget being seen in the media because mixed women will push you guys out.

Not to mention without any power other groups can do what they want and you wouldnt be able to go at them in any way.

Sorry miss but the rift between black men and women hurts both not just one side. You gotta accept it eventually.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
22ltp3.png

:mjlol:
she kept it 1 hunnid

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:

You already have simps on there encouraging her. Women have this attitude because there are super thirsty dudes who prop up this fantasy world in their heads and accept any scraps of attention thrown their way.

tan900

Banned
Daps
What a load of nonsense. You're the same poster that was doubting both black men's penis size and athleticism. You said that white men have bigger dikks and are more athletic, neither of which are true. Now you're saying that black men fearing losing "black female harems" (which most black men don't even have and is not limited merely to black men or women) and that we're afraid of losing our privilege as sexual and athletic specimens (which we will always have regardless).

The truth is that your post history shows it is YOU who is afraid of the black's sexual prowess and athletic ability. That's why you're always talking and doubting and referencing ways to mitigate and destroy it. Your are a pathetic little loser.

Roddy why you lying. I never said that.

and no i'm not afraid of black sexual prowess, i'm just not impressed by it,

Besides it's merely a tactic to distract black men from the things that's really important. Black men take pride in being a walking phallus...."I may not have an education or a job but at least i got a BBC and all the bytches want it" :mjlol:

tan900

Banned
Daps
The strangest thing is that you think that black women abandoning black men will only hurt the men.

Miss if black women jumped ship you would find your numbers dwindling and having mixed women take all of your oppurtinities.

Oh and forget being seen in the media because mixed women will push you guys out.

Not to mention without any power other groups can do what they want and you wouldnt be able to go at them in any way.

Sorry miss but the rift between black men and women hurts both not just one side. You gotta accept it eventually.

This came to fruition 25 years ago. :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This came to fruition 25 years ago. :mjlol:
Its gonna get worse if black women jumped ship.

A show like Empire and even shows with a few black people that you most likely watch will be nonexistent.

You have no idea. :patrice:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roddy why you lying. I never said that.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. You constantly talk down nikka's penises whenever studies come up like it's your soulbound duty. Black men have you enraged. B-b-buh why are you better than me? Why does society see in you that it does not see in my master? Wahh.
:dead:

and no i'm not afraid of black sexual prowess, i'm just not impressed by it,

Which is fine if only you and your kin, including @Luchini , would stop trying to mitigate and wash nikka's talents away because you're "not impressed by it". Stay unimpressed, we'll continue to collect our money, awards and movies.
:umad:

Besides it's merely a tactic to distract black men from the things that's really important. Black men take pride in being a walking phallus...."I may not have an education or a job but at least i got a BBC and all the bytches want it" :mjlol:

Physical talent isn't unimportant; there are just other important things too. If black men want to take pride in their endowments, they are entitled to do so. I'm not sure whysomebody who thinks so little of black men would fixate endlessly on them. You're just mad nikkas are above you. All your so-called "talents" and still you're at the bottom of the totem (where you will remain forever)

:umad:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Those LSA females are bizarre.
I don't think there's another group on planet Earth who puts more of their self esteem in the entertainment industry than black women(and black folks in general, really.)
Just living vicariously through it.
Chicks could get approached by 20 black guys in a single day, but if she comes home and sees Samantha on her favorite athlete/rapper/actors arm, her day is ruined.

:laff:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
It's not too bad, just a silly celebrity cross-market.

She's not known to mess with white men irl.

However, make no mistake, the majority of white actresses would never say "I wanna have Tyrese as a love interest" or some shyt like that. They are respectful to their men and their community....

Weren't black actresses just complaining that there aren't enough opportunities for black people in Hollywood? Guess they're just speaking for black women.
Actually...this is an underrated aspect of all of this. Not a peep was said of black men, who are in a lower position on TELEVISION (Not movies), than black women.

Add on the pathetic whining involved...and I overall felt like that Viola thing was a bad moment for blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.