Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

JMill782

All Star
Daps
There are several reasons why ya'll don't like this and i'm going to point out some of them. One reason ya'll don't like this is because of the dwindling sexual access to black women. The more black women date out, the less opportunity black men get to juggle three or four black woman at a time. Another reason is Black men only want black women to want them and hate the fact some black women find non-black men romantically and sexually attractive. Black men really take it personally because they have coined themselves as the most sexually desirable men in the world..according to ya'll."no woman can resist the BBC". :russell:When black women partner up with non-black men it completely shatters the notion that they are gods gift to women. Black men also have the mentality of "will non-black women still buy into the Mandingo after seeing so many black women are hopping the fence":lupe:.
I personally think that's primarily the biggest reason black men fear and detest black women in interracial relationships. At the end of the day It's all about their EGO!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: this post had me laughing

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
And before people say this is shytting specifically on black actresses...NEVER that. These Hollywood brehs are just as bad.

I don't feel like making a thread (I'm sure someone else will), but Michael B. Jordan? "All Lives Matter" klique....:francis:

Michael B. Jordan Joined the ‘All Lives Matter’ Movement and Black Twitter Is Furious

:patrice:

So pimpin' being on the "All Lives Matter" wave wasn't enough to make folks abandon dude, but him dating interracially is what tipped the scales?
Doesn't sound like there's an inherent problem with "c00ning," so long as the c00n is a celebrity and they can live vicariously through the women he fukks.

:heh:

tan900

Banned
Daps
We'll agree to disagree on this one. You constantly talk down nikka's penises whenever studies come up like it's your soulbound duty. Black men have you enraged. B-b-buh why are you better than me? Why does society see in you that it does not see in my master? Wahh.
:dead:

Which is fine if only you and your kin, including @Luchini , would stop trying to mitigate and wash nikka's talents away because you're "not impressed by it". Stay unimpressed, we'll continue to collect our money, awards and movies.
:umad:

Physical talent isn't unimportant; there are just other important things too. If black men want to take pride in their endowments, they are entitled to do so. I'm not sure whysomebody who thinks so little of black men would fixate endlessly on them. You're just mad nikkas are above you. All your so-called "talents" and still you're at the bottom of the totem (where you will remain forever)

:umad:

:russ:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Now I've watched maybe one hour of this show, but isn't one of Lucious' sons with a white woman?

What's the problem here?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Taraji is kind of annoying when she tries hard like this but it's such a shame because she is so naturally funny. I hate to see black women in the game still auditioning for roles written for white women but changed to a woman of color (PC for black woman). If she pooled together money with those with wealth and influence in black cinema, there'd no need for an Academy. There'd be a black one.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Now I've watched maybe one hour of this show, but isn't one of Lucious' sons with a white woman?

What's the problem here?

the actor, Trai Byers who plays luscious son is engaged to a black woman who is also on the show her name is Grace Gealey.

grace-gealey-trai-byers.jpg

:jbhmm: i think he should be black woman on the show. i don't like how they put him with some becky, who is power hungry.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
the actor, Trai Byers who plays luscious son is engaged to a black woman who is also on the show her name is Grace Gealey.

grace-gealey-trai-byers.jpg

:jbhmm: i think he should be black woman on the show. i don't like how they put him with some becky, who is power hungry.

Yea, but on the show he's married to a becky. So what's the problem with Cookie gettin her some Cream?

:mjpls:

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Yea, but on the show he's married to a becky. So what's the problem with Cookie gettin her some Cream?

:mjpls:

bruh i just said that ''he should be with a black woman on the show'' and that ''i don't like how they put him with becky who is power hungry''.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:patrice:

So pimpin' being on the "All Lives Matter" wave wasn't enough to make folks abandon dude, but him dating interracially is what tipped the scales?
Doesn't sound like there's an inherent problem with "c00ning," so long as the c00n is a celebrity and they can live vicariously through the women he fukks.

:heh:
I mean, the "All Lives Matter" thing just came out today. It's just the latest in a series of shyt that has people questioning him....:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.