• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar
Daps
most BW with white men do though :sas1:

cacs eating off yall
pRyjJ0a.png
never met a bw/wm couple where the woman earned more. can't say the same for the opposite, but even if they're eating off of yall i'm happy those white women found food & shelter.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't work when you downgrade financially :what:

Bed wenching never works regardless. Berry is mixed so I don't know how much the studies correlate but t studies show that on average bed wenches degrade regardless Berry's situation only comes as a surprise to the ignorant. She is now paying some cac for the privilege of being a single mom. :laff:

High level cacs don't want wenches and never have. They want what most high level men desire, which are blondes, brunettes, etc.

garcelle has stated she'd date a fellow haitian. she is not a bedwench.

My experience with bed wenches is that they will mislead, misrepresent and lie to stymie criticism, ignore reason and escape scrutiny. The best metric by which to judge their intentions is their actions, just like everybody else. Under this honest scrutiny, Beauvais is a bed wench. Good try, though.

plus, she profited from their divorce. 60k/year in child support. 100k + car + her portion the sale of their assets and bank account balance.

I suppose to a bed wench like yourself, stealing some cac's money is some sort of victory. This has nothing to do with whether she's a bed wench. And you forgot she's also a single mom to mixed kids with no one and nothing to blame but herself :dead:

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MOD EDIT - I did it again guys!

Friend's? ok sure,

But when it all comes down(and it will) you think they going to defend you and be a ride or die? They going to go against there own people? What about those squeamish moments when you on one side of the fence (mike brown) and she or he is on the other?

Every time I see the yearly replay of roots it puts me back in sync..

LOL at anybody taking you fools seriously talking about black rights when you shacked up with the oppressor.

Yeah Black women are hard too deal with but so is life.... be a man and learn how to lead. Most of y'all running away from your own nature cuz its too tough. DISCUST

HAVE SOME PRIDE :damn:

Beautiful-black-women-everywhere.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Threads like this make you wish the old Race Track was still around to dump this nonsense in :what: clear racebaiting, and couldn't you say the same thing about newblacks as well:mjpls:? Kinda deads the thread if you put that into account

Status
Not open for further replies.