• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When in doubt, use the Bu bu bu BLACK MEN DO IT TOOO!!!! Defense.

There are no statistics about bw SLEEPING with wm. they just aint marrying yall :mjlol:

Don't argue with them. Let the cacs live their plantation fantasy then toss them in the bushes. Everything in life isn't equal and fair so stop comparing genders like simpletons. I'm not even against dating outside your race for black women, the problem is the ones that do usually worship cacs and put them on the pedastal and to me that's a bedwench. If you're truly dating all creeds of men you deem attractive then more power to you, just be aware of the low value the average white man associates with you. Oh and on average as a black woman you'll never meet the white dudes parents or be taken seriously...at least when they exercise their 1.99 ching chong ding dong asian fetish fantasy they usually wife them up.

Giselle

Daps
You should see the hypocrisy from the hair hats on lsa. they love this but they killin michael b jordan

Michael B. Jordan talks about Kendall Jenner: I don't see in black and white

Taraji is talking about a fake relationship in a movie, at work, one that would boost her career and her bank account. Go find pics or stories of her dating a white man. I bet you can't because she only dates black men.

Michael claims not to see color, but he only dates white women. If he didn't see color, he'd be dating women of all races/colors/ethnicities. Go find pics or stories of him dating a black woman. You can't because he doesn't. Only white/spanish girls. Not in movies, but irl.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Are you seriously trying to argue that black men don't date out/f*ck out/marry out,etc more than black women?

giphy.gif

Not true.

If I'm attracted to someone & they want play from me,I'm going to give it to them(regardless of race).:yeshrug: But the thing is most black women want black men.If you want to "check," anybody it needs to be black men,if you want to prevent IR relations. :umad:

What I'm pointing out is how hypocritical folks like you are. Trying to castigate and admonish someone for doing the same damn thing you yourself are doing. I'll concede marriage, the dating/fukking part is debateable. You've constantly advocated dating out. So you're the last person to lecture another black person about their lust for white flesh. Especially when you're all about it. It's tantamount to a meth fiend shyt talking a crackhead. I don't think you of all black women have that right. :pachaha:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Taraji is talking about a fake relationship in a movie, at work, one that would boost her career and her bank account. Go find pics or stories of her dating a white man. I bet you can't because she only dates black men.

Michael claims not to see color, but he only dates white women. If he didn't see color, he'd be dating women of all races/colors/ethnicities. Go find pics or stories of him dating a black woman. You can't because he doesn't. Only white/spanish girls. Not in movies, but irl.

You don't know what women he is dealing with you think he not smashing black women

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
What I'm pointing out is how hypocritical folks like you are. Trying to castigate and admonish someone for doing the same damn thing you yourself are doing. I'll concede marriage, the dating/fukking part is debateable. You've constantly advocated dating out. So you're the last person to lecture another black person about their lust for white flesh. Especially when you're all about it. It's tantamount to a meth fiend shyt talking a crackhead. I don't think you of all black women have that right. :pachaha:

I advocate dating out?:mjlol: I have never done such a thing in my life.

Show me examples of me doing this.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But did you feel this same way when Idris Elba mentioned his cinematic crush was Jenifer Lawrence? :sas2: & More importantly, do you think the men in this thread would be going hard on Idris if that video was posted on here?Or be going ":noah: I don't blame him."
He is British not American

That place is c00n city and I gave up on them ages ago

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Shes not a cac tho :mindblown:

:usure:
:rudy: the orginal point that made her respond with that image was a poster who said blacks stay running to the arms of cacs or some shyt. Thats a bad example because she isnt a cac :heh:

The op was about not wanting Derek Luke...
Then the run to the arms of cacs comment...

Derek and his white Hispanic wife fit right on in :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.