Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No it doesn't. a black woman who doesn't and never have been attracted to non-black men aren't going to suddenly start dating interracially just because cookie said ryan goslein is hot. and furthermore what about the scores of black men who "further white supremacy" TEN TIMES more than black women?
Omit the rest of the post that answers why it makes bw do it brehs :aicmon:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao michael b jordan probably got rejected and friend zoned by black women back in the day and is on some payback shyt like :sas1:

tan900

Banned
Daps
Most women have a type and don't go outside it. You don't see women that like tall men going after short men.
& When black women do the same thing or shows the slightest bit of attraction to non-black men this is how they act.

The black men on this board want the freedom to date/marry/fawn over who ever they want to but they only want black women to date/marry/fawn over them & them only.:heh:

You know they claim to not care about black women dating interracially, but this entire forum tells me otherwise.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Underdeveloped minds gonna underdeveloped mind.

Oh, and the reason why such trash is so entitled is due to simps :cape:ing. This is also because our American society is so emasculated that women now have a lot of men by the balls. In other cultures they wouldn't dare make such demands cuz they'd know their place :sas2:. Only here do we have women who bring jack shyt to the table but think they deserve the world. Pathetic.

:mjlol:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
What constitutes dating is subjective. Are y'all not fukking them? Funny, bet you she's "dated" out more than most dudes on this site. :mjlol:

Are you seriously trying to argue that black men don't date out/f*ck out/marry out,etc more than black women?

giphy.gif

Most women have a type and don't go outside it. You don't see women that like tall men going after short men.

Not true.

Why date out when u dont have a problem of dating inward tho? :jbhmm:

If I'm attracted to someone & they want play from me,I'm going to give it to them(regardless of race).:yeshrug: But the thing is most black women want black men.If you want to "check," anybody it needs to be black men,if you want to prevent IR relations. :umad:

Giselle

Daps

I see Derek Luke didn't fit the profile. :mjpls:
But all is not lost yall. She's not completely :mjpls: because she want Denzel to play her daddy.

How we feel about this?

.I see what you're trying to do, but it's stupid. You're trying to get people to call her a bedwench. All she said is that she wants to work with that famous white actor. She said nothing about getting marrried and having babies with him, and even is she did, she still wouldn't be a bedwench for dating outside of her race. She wants to be in a movie with that famous white man to boost her career. Use him to make more money is what it sounds like to me. I never see you all make these threads about black men who like white women. You guys are always praising the "pawg life" but are so quick to call a black woman a bedwench.

& ofcourse she would pick a famous black actor to play her father because she's black and her parents would be as well.

:martin:

Status
Not open for further replies.