Status
Not open for further replies.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
the all time champion tot

Mom_of_16_wants_pregnancy_photos_used_in_38390000_20121018181435_640_480.JPG

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial
Angel Adams says police tasered her while pregnant
Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial

screen-shot-2011-12-02-at-7-58-41-am.png

...I mean got-damn, man!:what: This is the kind of shyt that gives white folks ammunition all day. Hate seeing shyt like this...ol' skank ho:pacspit:

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
shut the fuk up u wench apologist. u pollute this motherfukka all the time with ur :trash: posts

with all the black male celebrities she just so happens to want the cac huh?:skip:

she's just as new black as MJB:martin:

So why don't you all go this hard on the black men on this board who find white women attractive?Why aren't the men who find Scarlet Johansson & Kate Upton attractive called "bed bucks?"

Like I said, y'all consider a black woman who finds a white man attractive a bed wench, but when a man posts pictures fawning over Scarlet,Kate,etc he gets daps.

:mjlol: The hypocrisy gets proven time & time again.

How can that be you in your AV and you be in red on this site :lupe:

I'm a "bed wench." :yeshrug:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So why don't you all go this hard on the black men on this board who find white women attractive?Why aren't the men who find Scarlet Johansson & Kate Upton attractive called "bed bucks?"

Like I said, y'all consider a black woman who finds a white man attractive a bed wench, but when a man posts pictures fawning over Scarlet,Kate,etc he gets daps.

:mjlol: The hypocrisy gets proven time & time again.

I'm a "bed wench." :yeshrug:
You only date out of race? :scust:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I am a good Black woman. I don't get mad at Black men out chea pawgin' so I don't understand anyone getting mad at her wanting an IMAGINARY relationship with a white man...:yeshrug:
Because it influences more black women to try a wm over a bm. It makes certain bw who sees themselves vecariously through fictional characters, ones who never dated out before and is on the fense about it to make it comfortable to do so, and hurt bw to use this opportunity to use thr propaganda to further white supremacy.

Why u think a lot of bw, particularly in the workplace, are more respectful and cordial towards wm then they are to bm there? Do u see bw being disrespectful towards wm or more apoligetic towards them as well? :jbhmm:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No idris sex scenes but you want Ryan Gosling as a love interest ?

Hahaha that dude on his tom hardy shyt

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Because it influences more black women to try a wm over a bm. It makes certain bw who sees themselves vecariously through fictional characters, ones who never dated out before and is on the fense about it to make it comfortable to do so, and hurt bw to use this opportunity to use thr propaganda to further white supremacy.

Why u think a lot of bw, particularly in the workplace, are more respectful and cordial towards wm then they are to bm there? Do u see bw being disrespectful towards wm or more apoligetic towards them as well? :jbhmm:

Are you forgetting who dates out TWICE (or is it 3x?) the rate as their opposite gender in the black community? :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Are you forgetting who dates out TWICE (or is it 3x?) the rate as their opposite gender in the black community? :mjlol:
When in doubt, use the Bu bu bu BLACK MEN DO IT TOOO!!!! Defense.

There are no statistics about bw SLEEPING with wm. they just aint marrying yall :mjlol:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Wow, there are threads in JBO appreciating dozens of different races of women. :blessed: I appreciate it even though I have never dated outside my race

& When black women do the same thing or shows the slightest bit of attraction to non-black men this is how they act.

The black men on this board want the freedom to date/marry/fawn over who ever they want to but they only want black women to date/marry/fawn over them & them only.:heh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No I don't, but according to these men,if you are open to IR dating & find white men attractive,you're automatically a bed wench.

Most women have a type and don't go outside it. You don't see women that like tall men going after short men.

tan900

Banned
Daps

No it doesn't. a black woman who doesn't and never have been attracted to non-black men aren't going to suddenly start dating interracially just because cookie said ryan goslein is hot. and furthermore what about the scores of black men who "further white supremacy" TEN TIMES more than black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.