• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Derek Luke was too dark for the role. In popular media men of his complexion MUST absolutely play the role of an effeminate male or the irrational, hyper-masculine, and dim witted brute who either A.) beats up on his women or B.) does something obviously stupid to get himself dead or in jail
No he WASNT. He was perfect. He's the one PAWGin...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Taraji p Gremlin
female-gremlin.jpg

taraji-p.-henson.jpg

Where's your upper lip ma?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
What do you mean we?

I'd mention a black woman because our people need more media exposure so they can get paid and black media can rise.

Unlike you I have a sense of community

But did you feel this same way when Idris Elba mentioned his cinematic crush was Jenifer Lawrence? :sas2: & More importantly, do you think the men in this thread would be going hard on Idris if that video was posted on here?Or be going ":noah: I don't blame him."

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You can not compare a celebrity crush to the Micheal B Jordon situation. :heh: MBJ is a known c00n out here talking about #Alllivesmatter.Taraji, like a good portion of America, finds Ryan Gosling attractive.Big woop.
shut the fuk up u wench apologist. u pollute this motherfukka all the time with ur :trash: posts

with all the black male celebrities she just so happens to want the cac huh?:skip:

she's just as new black as MJB:martin:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wow, a cast full of black people and she still wants a white guy in it, and as her love interest of all things.

Coming with the classic c00n line "Where da white men at?"

People like her just cant do anything without their massa. :skip:
Im telling u if aliens abduct all the white people from earth, most nikkas would beg to be taken too...somexwill even commit suicide. :dead:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But did you feel this same way when Idris Elba mentioned his cinematic crush was Jenifer Lawrence? :sas2: & More importantly, do you think the men in this thread would be going hard on Idris if that video was posted on here?Or be going ":noah: I don't blame him."
How can that be you in your AV and you be in red on this site :lupe:

Status
Not open for further replies.