• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
that white man child support check is a monthly win.:ohlawd: if he misses a payment you can get him locked up. his freedom is in your hands. it's like revenge.

Swirling for money. Even cheating for money :patrice: Imo not worth it, I don't want to pimp black wimenz. plus now a lil mixed baby that's gonna help others into self hate more than likely.

Superstar
Daps
Swirling for money. Even cheating for money :patrice: Imo not worth it, I don't want to pimp black wimenz. plus now a lil mixed baby that's gonna help others into self hate more than likely.
no, no, no. you don't pimp her. you simply get revenge on the white man for seducing her.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
UK is by far drenched with the bed wenches who all want to have lightskin babies but in my opinion its Jamaica which isn't surprising considering its historical ties with the UK.

[

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that white man child support check is a monthly win.:ohlawd: if he misses a payment you can get him locked up. his freedom is in your hands. it's like revenge.

Not for Halle Berry. She paying her cac 16 Gs a month. :russ:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The two ultimate bedwench fails of all time has to be Halle Berry and Garcelle Beauvais. :russ:

Superstar
Daps
Not for Halle Berry. She paying her cac 16 Gs a month. :russ:
doesn't work when you downgrade financially :what:

The two ultimate bedwench fails of all time has to be Halle Berry and Garcelle Beauvais. :russ:
garcelle has stated she'd date a fellow haitian. she is not a bedwench. plus, she profited from their divorce. 60k/year in child support. 100k + car + her portion the sale of their assets and bank account balance.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

garcelle has stated she'd date a fellow haitian. she is not a bedwench. plus, she profited from their divorce. 60k/year in child support. 100k + car + her portion the sale of their assets and bank account balance.

why do you know this:what:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
UK is by far drenched with the bed wenches who all want to have lightskin babies but in my opinion its Jamaica which isn't surprising considering its historical ties with the UK.

[
A lot of the bed wenches in Canada and the UK are Jamaican. They tend to bed wench hard.

Lol at nikkas saying American. For a majority cac country black American women fukk with cacs way less than Canada and UK broads.

Hell when I visited London and France I BARELY saw black couples. And most of the ones I saw were old like 40 plus or in my parents age range. Blacks under 30....8/10 times had a non black partner you don't see that here unless maybe the West coast.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

most BW with white men do though :sas1:

cacs eating off yall
pRyjJ0a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.