Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This! I'm trying to figure our why dudes in here are so upset with this woman laying out what SHE wants. If you think she isn't worth it then don't be in here inbox.

Hell a bunch if these dudes don't have nothing to bring to the table but a dusty ass PS4 and an empty stomach but have a laundry list of requirements and no one shames them.
Can't even properly string together the sentences to outline their requirements but will get hella daps.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has the right to state her demands but she is delusional. Expect stability from a partner when yo just over 25 popping babies out like popcorn ass has never shown stability yourself. Think that your p*ssy is a gold mine and cooking is all you need to do with for you and your clan of kids to be taken in. Hate how women put they p*ssy out their like it's a favor to you , like they don't enjoy fukking or want to be fukked. Dudes gonna be in her inbox cause they just wanna fukk, nobody is truly interested in saving her , which is what she is hoping will happen. Men gonna flex than dip when they get in them draws and she will be right back where she is, reason she made this post is because she is tired of that happening. She thinks she will weed out men but really she fukked her self up cause men that aint shyt will use this as a easy in. "I can take care of you and your kids :youngsabo:" ..."I'm not like those guys you named :steviej:"..."I'll pay for your nails :shaq:".
What if she has quadruplets? Womb was on swole.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Excuse me if this has already been said, but how is she paying her bills if she doesn't work? How is she paying her rent if she doesn't work and isn't on section 8? :jbhmm:

:duck:
Because some idiot was paying it and probably stopped. Thus the message she wrote to not waste time. Smh. shyt is sad and comical at the same time

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
bytches love screaming bout they "inbox" and who message them lol

nikkas gon holla regardless, whether a woman blind, deaf, or crazy...or in this case a single mom with 4 kids.

It's just how you move that make a nikka wanna fukk with you. 26 still talking bout nails, and hair done, and paying phone bills.....lol that's not grown woman style shyt breh.

She gotta improve herself, before entertaining anybody...child fathers and all man. Mfer, she need to be on her grind/hustle like she got 12 kids.....ain't no excuse especially as a black woman. shyt, retail, fast food always hiring chicks breh. Mfer, go be a nurse or something gawd damn.

Cant stand a p*ssy useless ass nikka

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
22ltp3.png

:mjlol:

D
ate Unwed Mothers Brehs

#DUMB

Status
Not open for further replies.