Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

Pro
Daps
dont understnd why people catching feeling ...........she laid her game down quite flat ...............only issue i have is if her kids can see how their moms gets down but then i suppose if they live with her they alrdy know................why be upset if she not for you just KIM

This! I'm trying to figure our why dudes in here are so upset with this woman laying out what SHE wants. If you think she isn't worth it then don't be in her inbox.

Hell a bunch of these dudes don't have anything to bring to the table but a dusty ass PS4 and an empty stomach, but have a laundry list of requirements and no one shames them.

Last edited:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
These are the signs that nikkaz ignore then wonder why when she divorces u and leave u for dead broke and your like damn man why is she so cold:martin:nikka she been that way.GTFOH#GMB

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:
nikkas (hoe nikkas, anyway) say that to u cuz u fine as fukk. Ain't nobody tryna save this Lou Rawls lookin bytch.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This! I'm trying to figure our why dudes in here are so upset with this woman laying out what SHE wants. If you think she isn't worth it then don't be in here inbox.

Hell a bunch if these dudes don't have nothing to bring to the table but a dusty ass PS4 and an empty stomach but have a laundry list of requirements and no one shames them.
What it comes down to is sex. A lot of these nikkas are mad and frustrated that despite of the fact that they think so little of her, it's still her choice if she's going to fukk them or not. It's her p*ssy and her choice.
Same thing when these nikkas are whining about BBWs having self-esteem. These nikkas are bottom feeders and always looking for the path of least resistance.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Who wants to be bitter living as a minority when they could live in a black majority country?

Obviously were talking about a small percentage of the black population in America that's a bitter militant.
You used "poor white trailer trash" as a rebuttal to Blacks telling other blacks to support Black businesses. As to say "Why support Black businesses? White people are poor too." Weird....

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i fukking swear mane you mafukkas kill me

the bytch posted it on social media

she left it open to people's opinions

now it is on a msg board and people giving their opinions

dudes in here legit caping for this dumb broad:mjlol:

and any female cool with her post is suspect as fukk:wow:

my mom would slap fire out a hoe with that shyt:wow:

gawd i hate people:wow:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
the all time champion tot

Mom_of_16_wants_pregnancy_photos_used_in_38390000_20121018181435_640_480.JPG

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial
Angel Adams says police tasered her while pregnant
Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial

screen-shot-2011-12-02-at-7-58-41-am.png

Why are those poor children still with her?
:mjcry:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

I can recall two threads off the top of my head. One was about a white cop sexually assaulting black women. The other was about a white man who brutally beat his black girlfriend and threw her out of a moving car.

Somehow both of those threads turned into bashing black men. Now how the fukk does that happen? :francis:
Liiiiiiiiiiiink!!! You can't be serious...

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
She has the right to state her demands but she is delusional. Expect stability from a partner when yo just over 25 popping babies out like popcorn ass has never shown stability yourself. Think that your p*ssy is a gold mine and cooking is all you need to do with for you and your clan of kids to be taken in. Hate how women put they p*ssy out their like it's a favor to you , like they don't enjoy fukking or want to be fukked. Dudes gonna be in her inbox cause they just wanna fukk, nobody is truly interested in saving her , which is what she is hoping will happen. Men gonna flex than dip when they get in them draws and she will be right back where she is, reason she made this post is because she is tired of that happening. She thinks she will weed out men but really she fukked her self up cause men that aint shyt will use this as a easy in. "I can take care of you and your kids :youngsabo:" ..."I'm not like those guys you named :steviej:"..."I'll pay for your nails :shaq:".

Status
Not open for further replies.