Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine if a thread in the Bushes is about to become a feature thread? :mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why you mad though? You must think you rank farther down the totem pole than she does to be talking that shyt. A lot of nikkas is mad because they feel that bytch still wouldn't fukk them even though they think she's :trash:

Just like a lot of you ugly, broke ass, bum ass, don't got two pennies to rub together coli-nikkas think y'all entitled to a bad bytch that can cook and will submit to you..This broad got her own entitlements too.

Sounds like you mad mufukka....Just stating the obvious got your panties in a knot :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This isn't indicative of black or white. My family is haitian and we used to live in east new york brooklyn, our zip code would have def shown black. But my dad wanted to retire to a place that is country like haiti so he can have farm animals, fruit trees, grow vegetables, etc. he dragged my ass down here to florida in some backwoods redneck territory. Now my zip code is probably harboring a bunch of kkk members :mjcry:. I was mad scared when the conferderate flag shyt was happening in SC and these honky started driving around with conferderate flags:sadcam:. I cant wait to get my degree and move back to brooklyn:blessed:
You're Haitian? Wow...what part of Florida are you in?

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:
amen breh

Family Man

Banned
Daps
A nicca on his shyt is definitely entitled to something better than a broke baby mama of 4 with no job.

Ratchet Baby mamas stay tryna get at me because they know I'm Waaaay out of their league.
Exactly. She's gonna get the type of man she's supposed to get.
I wouldn't give this bytch a first look but at the same time I'm not gonna shyt on her and demean her. What she's looking for aint got shyt to do with me cause I'm not her type and she isn't my type.
If she can find a man to provide for her and her kids and make her happy then I'm glad for her.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
To me, fapping with my off-hand with only my imagination (read: no visual stimulation of any kind) is infinitely more appealing than the mere semblance of an idea of being intimate with this train-wreck.

But, apparently, it's a seller's market.

As a human, she has every right to demand whatever she desires; however, at her current life-trajectory, it's doubtful she'll find a man worth a damn.

Btw, reading her post and skimming through her profile has made me somewhat depressed that there are people in those situations. I know she put herself there, but maybe she came from a terribly dysfunctional home as a child and had no chance, either.

:smh: :sad:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
When I was coming up. A bytch with multiple kids begged for a sliver of attention. How did it change where they are demanding shyt. :what: nikkas that hard up for p*ssy they would go through this shyt?
yes they are :sas1:...i've seen dudes holla at women WHILE THEY ARE PREGNANT stomach out and all :sas1:

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
w9uzhu.png

:francis:

this is what happens when the white supremacists deprive black folks of resources.... the men end up so bummy and desperate for some kinda status in the society, they use sex as a replacement for what they dont have...... money and financial independence.....

they have put us in a position where black men and women both feel like they got nothing to lose...... a lotta these dusty men and women probably dont even care if they catch AIDS and die, cause they already had nothing....

the movies, tv and music marketed to black people has put it in young girls minds that this thug image with a mysterious sensitive side is the ideal black man..... glorifying the bottom of the barrel.....

and i aint talking about someone in poverty lookin to surivive by any means necessary, just them fukkboys in the streets killin each other over bullshyt.....

look at chicago as an example..... there are no gangs like that anymore..... nothin like the 80s or 90s..... what you got now is a bunch of effeminized men raised by single mothers that dont know how to behave like a man....

they act off emotion and not logic like they were taught at home, only thing is they end up settling their emotional disputes with guns.....

Status
Not open for further replies.