• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:

From thirsty nikkas like me

full

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the weakest of the male species would fall for this trap. This bytch should have NO options. But this is the age of the simp so I'm sure some nikkas will holler :mjlol:

If I was a man I would avoid her like the plague but some men like that type so... She's just appealing to her audience, lol.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:
and spending money on a bytch with for b*stard children is not :wtf:
the only reason brehs message her inbox ist that they think she's used goods and therefore provides easy p*ssy :heh:
if they want to spend money, they can do so on woman with less baggage attached:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.