:mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
My thoughts exactly. I appreciate the realness. :ehh:
:mjlol: @ appreciate the realness
That's the type of bytch to have a breakdown crying out of nowhere opening up about all of the shyt men have put her through in her life. She isn't being real, that's just her tough exterior. If she was being real then her post would look like " Please help me, I've been shytted on ,used and abused for 26 years. Please save me I'm a vulnerable woman who has to put up this front because of my past. Please save me:damn:"

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is up with the women and men who make babies not getting married?

This is some stupid shyt.

They have already screwed and made babies. So after the baby comes; do they finally realize that they are not compatible?

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
:childplease: Where do these bytches with kids get this idea that some well off single man is going to settle down with them and give them "stability"? Why do these used goods that bring absolutely nothing to the table but their drama and b*stard kids think they're worth shyt? :childplease:
ciara

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
the all time champion tot

Mom_of_16_wants_pregnancy_photos_used_in_38390000_20121018181435_640_480.JPG

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial
Angel Adams says police tasered her while pregnant
Mom of 16 wants pregnancy photos used in trial

screen-shot-2011-12-02-at-7-58-41-am.png

She is the reason why some women need to be forced to have their tubes tied. No excuse for the bullshyt. Poppin out kids like she a cat with litter of kittens. :camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:

Hold off on those wishes until we make it official tho. I'm not giving a bytch shyt just cuz she "demands" it. The fukk I look like with pocket lent in my right hand and my dikk in the other?

This bytch asking finanicial stability off the rip. Lets see where the relationship is going first.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:mjlol: @ appreciate the realness
That's the type of bytch to have a breakdown crying out of nowhere opening up about all of the shyt men have put her through in her life. She isn't being real, that's just her tough exterior. If she was being real then her post would look like " Please help me, I've been shytted on ,used and abused for 26 years. Please save me I'm a vulnerable woman who has to put up this front because of my past. Please save me:damn:"

Exactly. These no nonsense chicks who always seem to end up in fukk ass situations with dudes have the loudest mouths and the lowest self esteem.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:ehh: I like that she set her terms. Get with it or get lost. Some nikkas will fukk with her demands just off the fact she demanded it.

You ask a nikka for something they usually be like okay sure lemme see what I can do:yeshrug: which is a good trait about men, they can be very helpful

And I think the single mom's should ask for financial assistance from interested men if it's needed. Having kids and dating guys who can't help your situation is hustling backwards :francis:

fukk outta here :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.