Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Be dumb as fukk brehs

Not Google IR stats for Africans in places like Canada, UK, France and claim they don't wench

Claim Black American Women who date within their race at 92% as the same as Carribeans who date out at 60%+

Be dumb as fukk

"I'm smarter than you"

What is this 5th grade fakkit:mjlol:
Holy fukk you are stupid. First you call me dumb, then i'm immature for saying i'm smarter than you? Lol. I'm pointing out facts breh. I can tell you're dumb as shyt.

When did i say that carribean and american women date out at the same rate?:wtf: Show me where i said that shyt? Oh yea, i didn't. What i said was "In my personal opinion american and carribean women bed wench the most" and you know what i said right after that "Any country with access to western media (EUROPE) is gonna have bedwenches". Never claimed that american women and carribean bedwenched at the same rate. Now did i?
7745462ba8bfcccf9b6805a1dc5068d14e85bf939d79d6e3551d03a32eab9673.jpg

The fukk am i googling stats for? Did op ask for stats? Is he paying me for stats? Or did that nikka ask for my opinion?

ir dating =/= bedwenching. Ir dating stats include information for all races and genders. Not just black women dating white men. Europe is mostly white people. So of course you're gonna have more black females with white men. Does not necessarily mean those females are c00ns or buy into white supremacy. Means they had to pick from the choices that were available to them. A lot different than an american girl walking around talmbout how she only dates white guys.

You're fukking dumb. Go back to school. Schools were built for nikkas like you breh. fr.:win:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Type a bunch of shyt :mjlol:
Talk shyt about someones intelligence levels, then be unable to comprehend basic english or have a structured debate brehs.

:win:

Edit: I can help you fill out financial aid forms too bro. FIGHT THE IGNORANCE
Tarded ass nikka.

Superstar
Daps
she's kind of saying she sees you as a serious match and only wants him for sex. she sends a message to him how she views him as inferior, and he's not a real threat to you. in a way, you should hope she's cheating with a white man.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
she's kind of saying she sees you as a serious match and only wants him for sex. she sends a message to him how she views him as inferior, and he's not a real threat to you. in a way, you should hope she's cheating with a white man.

I can't ever hope to get cheated on :pachaha: but I see what you are saying. What if she gets pregnant though?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Where ever you find black men failing you'll find black women c00ning.
Nice spin
That spin sucks because there are both black men failing and black men succeeding everywhere.

To build with or jump ship.

The choice that both black women and black men make.

I wonder which one you chose?

Daps
Definitely Africans.

African women and African men. A strong majority of blacks I see that went cac they almost always come from africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.