Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
America. And all the carribean countries. Basically any country that has access to western media. But americans and carribeans take the cake.

So why do so many half caste and half chinese babies exist in Africa?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So why do so many half caste and half chinese babies exist in Africa?
Because people have sex:what:

We have half breeds in america too. Case you haven't noticed.

And for the most part the bed wenches in africa are doing it for cash. Rich ass business men go to developing countries just to turn out the females.

But almost every african that i know is into black dudes period. Not white, not asian, not latino, black. Can't say the same for american females or carribean females.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Because people have sex:what:

We have half breeds in america too. Case you haven't noticed.

And for the most part the bed wenches in africa are doing it for cash. Rich ass business men go to developing countries just to turn out the females.

But almost every african that i know is into black dudes period. Not white, not asian, not latino, black. Can't say the same for american females or carribean females.

So basically you don't know what you are talking about.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I think America.

stacey-dash-emmanuel-xuareb.jpg

:scust: Biggest disappointment of my youth. I had the biggest crush on Stacy Dash since I was like 10 or whenever I saw Clueless.

She's straight :scusthov: status now.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So basically you don't know what you are talking about.
Op asked for opinions. I'm speaking from personal experience. And now i don't know what i'm talking about? So you know my opinion better than i do? FOH.

Go look around. Majority of african women in america? are with black men. I have never lived in africa, never been to africa, which is why i never even brought up that country in my post. But i'm pretty sure there is more mulatto kids in america and the carribean, then in africa. And like i said most of the white dudes going over there and having kids? Are rich dudes paying poor ass ladies for sex. Why else would a dude from a first world country go to a developing country to get females pregnant? For love?

Go sit down.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Op asked for opinions. I'm speaking from personal experience. And now i don't know what i'm talking about? So you know my opinion better than i do? FOH.

Go look around. Majority of african women in america? are with black men. I have never lived in africa, never been to africa, which is why i never even brought up that country in my post. But i'm pretty sure there is more mulatto kids in america and the carribean, then in africa. And like i said most of the white dudes going over there and having kids? Are rich dudes paying poor ass ladies for sex. Why else would a dude from a first world country go to a developing country to get females pregnant? For love?

Go sit down.

You do realize that Africans leave Africa? You do realize that IR stats are recorded? You do realize Black Americans and Caribbean are 2 different sets of Blacks with different IR rates?

And I'd easily bet more mulattos exist in Africa than America and the Caribbean combined.

Go sit down.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You do realize that Africans leave Africa? You do realize that IR stats are recorded? You do realize Black Americans and Caribbean are 2 different sets of Blacks with different IR rates?

And I'd easily bet more mulattos exist in Africa than America and the Caribbean combined.

Go sit down.
You're not saying anything. What the fukk does africans leaving africa have to do with anything? I already stated that every african immigrant that i've met dated black.

You can bet whatever you want.

You aren't saying shyt. Its obvious you're mad cuz you're carribean or american and you know your women bedwench.

Like really whats the point of this? Have you proven me wrong in anyway, shape, or form? Are you even arguing a point? Or are you just replying to reply? This thread asked for opinions breh. Go have a pissing contest with someone else.:camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're not saying anything. What the fukk does africans leaving africa have to do with anything? I already stated that every african immigrant that i've met dated black.

You can bet whatever you want.

You aren't saying shyt. Its obvious you're mad cuz you're carribean or american and you know your women bedwench.

Like really whats the point of this? Have you proven me wrong in anyway, shape, or form? Are you even arguing a point? Or are you just replying to reply? This thread asked for opinions breh. Go have a pissing contest with someone else.:camby:

Be dumb as fukk brehs

Not Google IR stats for Africans in places like Canada, UK, France and claim they don't wench

Claim Black American Women who date within their race at 92% as the same as Carribeans who date out at 60%+

Be dumb as fukk

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Be dumb as fukk brehs
I dropped outta high school. And got HORRID grades before i dropped out. Yet its obvious to me, and anyone else with a brain who reads this thread, that i'm smarter than you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

:win:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I dropped outta high school. And got HORRID grades before i dropped out. Yet its obvious to me, and anyone else with a brain who reads this thread, that i'm smarter than you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

:win:

"I'm smarter than you"

What is this 5th grade fakkit:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.